Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game vs. Texas

OK I know this is way premature because we still have over 8 months until the game but I was just curious about what ticket prices looked like for the game? From what I have found on some websites for last season it ranged from $65-$85 depending on the game just for the upper deck.

Does anyone know if FAU plans on doing any sort of ticket option like they did this past season for UF? I know a few of you live in Texas or near Austin so I thought maybe some of you had an idea.

Like I said I know it's over 8 months away but I was starting to get ideas so I can plan out and book something in the coming months. Thanks

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Game vs. Texas

I hope FAU does something caue i have heard of a lot of fans that are planning on making the trip to austin. 
Back to the top

Arkansas State played at Austin last year and there tickets were $60 for GA ticket so plan on the same I'd think.  I don't think ticket sales have been set so far.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Not to beat a dead horse here, but if you are planning on going to Austin to watch FAU play, i don't think the difference of $20 on a ticket should be you major consideration.

I am hoping they play on a Saturday, as much as i would love to play on a Thursday night so everyone in America can see us, that just makes it more difficult for me to travel to the game.

Peyton
Back to the top

They play August 30, which is a Saturday.

Back to the top

Peyton77 said

Not to beat a dead horse here, but if you are planning on going to Austin to watch FAU play, i don't think the difference of $20 on a ticket should be you major consideration.

I am hoping they play on a Saturday, as much as i would love to play on a Thursday night so everyone in America can see us, that just makes it more difficult for me to travel to the game.

$20, $30 it doesn't really matter, I was just curious if FAU was planning on what they did for UF. I don't want to buy tickets to the game only to find out i'm not sitting with the rest of the FAU fans

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

$20, $30 it doesn't really matter, I was just curious if FAU was planning on what they did for UF. I don't want to buy tickets to the game only to find out i'm not sitting with the rest of the FAU fans

Rusty Smith is preparing for Texas right now. If the rest of the team is as well, we could have ourselves quite a game. The people who really need to beef up and get with it are people on the defensive side. They need to make stops and play at least as well as UF's defense.
Back to the top

Game vs. Texas

I hope rusty smith is preparing for the baseball season first! That guy's awesome at the games…

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Peyton77 said

As a fan, an Owl Club member and someone who wants FAU to succeed; I am totally in favor of FAU tacking an additional $50 on to the ticket as a donation to the Owl Club like they did for UF.

Almost every MAJOR D1 Program requires a SUBSTANTIAL donation just to purchase season tickets anywhere in their stadium.  I have a Gator buddy who has to donate something like $500/seat for the right to buy his family seats.  We are very fortunate right now.  I see this happening as the program grows and the stadium is on campus.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

As a fan, an Owl Club member and someone who wants FAU to succeed; I am totally in favor of FAU tacking an additional $50 on to the ticket as a donation to the Owl Club like they did for UF.

Not sure what you mean as it pertains to the UF game ticket.  I ordered my UF ticket with my season ticket and am an Owl Club member and I paid $45 for the UF ticket.
Back to the top
Control functions: