Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

A little bit of...

Add topic

LOVE - form local news TV 5 yesterday.  Even thought the team is struggling looks like the local news stations are starting to pay a little more attention to FAU.  It was mostly on how hard the practices are  :o and a few players where interviewed, Alarcon, Nwoji & I don't remember the other player & of course Rex.

Back to the top

Re: A little bit of...

Bytor said

LOVE - form local news TV 5 yesterday.  Even thought the team is struggling looks like the local news stations are starting to pay a little more attention to FAU.  It was mostly on how hard the practices are  :o and a few players where interviewed, Alarcon, Nwoji & I don't remember the other player & of course Rex.

A news station was also by the Student Union on Tuesday… likely to do a piece on the upcoming debates and what students think of them.
Back to the top

Re: A little bit of...

A little bit of...

owlcountry said

Bytor said

A news station was also by the Student Union on Tuesday… likely to do a piece on the upcoming debates and what students think of them.

Believe this aired last night on Channel 12. Lead story was about the rise of FAU, They showed Bowl clips, and then interviewed a student about that and the upcoming debates.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: