Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nice little blurb on FAU on Rivals bowl review

Back to the top

Re: Nice little blurb on FAU on Rivals bowl review

and Rusty is in Photo #2…

Rivals.com Subscription Form Page

good things, good things

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I wonder if mine and others emails woke up rivals.com.  They put Rusty in the statistics now but failed to have him in there all year. I even wrote a letter to Angelos complaining about it.

Either way, good exposure!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

I wonder if mine and others emails woke up rivals.com.  They put Rusty in the statistics now but failed to have him in there all year. I even wrote a letter to Angelos complaining about it.

Either way, good exposure!

I think emails to Angelos falls on deaf ears. I emailed him through the ask the A.D. blog about if FAU was ever planning on putting out replica football jerseys like UF, UM and FSU have but he hasn't checked his blog since November lol

Either way glad Rivals finally got it right, Rusty should have been there all year and next season he'll be one of the top 20 QB's in the nation. You can't leave a guy like that off your list

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Nice little blurb on FAU on Rivals bowl review

I think I saw replica jerseys in the bookstore on campus yesterday
Back to the top

They have them online through the store…but alas they have been sold out since October.  I know because my girlfriend tried to get me one for my birthday in Oct and they said they were on backorder…still haven't gotten it..  Cool thing about it is you can get your name or whatever you want on the back just like the players.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: