Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Big East reps at Troy game

I was reading another board and a member mentioned that there was Big East reps at the Troy game when we played them. Anyone have some info on that?

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Re: Big East reps at Troy game

Was that on the sportsline message board?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

jvowl said

I was reading another board and a member mentioned that there was Big East reps at the Troy game when we played them. Anyone have some info on that?

It would be great if they took both of us. That would definitely piss off UCF though, especially after they obviously built all their new facilities to get into the BE.
Back to the top

Big East reps at Troy game

I had Snelly on my show and when I asked him about the Big East, (this was the week of the Troy game) he said that the biggest part right now in us going to a big conference is that we need a basketball program to go with us. He doesnt think a big conference would take us right now with the basketball team not doing that great, so pretty much we need the bball team to pick it up!
Back to the top

bman8316 said

I had Snelly on my show and when I asked him about the Big East, (this was the week of the Troy game) he said that the biggest part right now in us going to a big conference is that we need a basketball program to go with us. He doesnt think a big conference would take us right now with the basketball team not doing that great, so pretty much we need the bball team to pick it up!

What is your show??

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

He does a talk show on Owl Radio on Wed. afternoon  - Once I get the Web-site updated, I will be including the link to his show.
Back to the top

Bytor said

He does a talk show on Owl Radio on Wed. afternoon  - Once I get the Web-site updated, I will be including the link to his show.

Great, thanks.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Was that on the sportsline message board?

yea i saw it on that one

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

bman8316 said

So the pressure is on Rex Walters to produce. Thats is maybe why he is pushing the players so hard and getting in their face so much.

The baseball team is set I would say. They could compete in the BE now.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

hahahahaha….well no big east for us for atleast 2 years……i dont see the basketball tema making a splash anytime soon……..but speaking of a splash……why wouldnt the big east look at us with our baseball team in mind?  i think we could hold our own there…..
Back to the top
Control functions: