Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Why didn't Hernandez play a minute last game?

Add topic

I saw he had started and was somewhat unproductive since becoming eligible, but why no minutes at MTSU? 
Back to the top

Re: Why didn't Hernandez play a minute last game?

Uofrfan said

I saw he had started and was somewhat unproductive since becoming eligible, but why no minutes at MTSU?

Probably because for a guy his size he's playing like crap. He looks lost at times on the floor. For a guy as big as him he should be under the basket and snagging rebounds not attempting 3 point shots that everyone knows he won't make.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Not doubting he has been unproductive, but how do you go from playing starters minutes to 0 minutes?
Back to the top

Uofrfan said

Not doubting he has been unproductive, but how do you go from playing starters minutes to 0 minutes?

Teach him a lesson I guess. It's a problem when our PG who is listed at 6ft which is being very generous (I say 5'10" at best) has more rebounds then our 6'6" PF

Back to the top

my hunch:

injury.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Probably because for a guy his size he's playing like crap. He looks lost at times on the floor. For a guy as big as him he should be under the basket and snagging rebounds not attempting 3 point shots that everyone knows he won't make.

Definitely true. Hernandez always looks bewildered on the floor. He should have all the confidence in the world with his size. He should be our biggest defensive asset.
Back to the top

Surprised nobody knows anything about a starter type guy not playing last game.  Is the newspaper coverage that non existant for Owls basketball?  Saw Marcus Nelson had an occasional blog but nothing recently.

Good luck tommorow vs Troy seems like a must win.
Back to the top

Uofrfan said

Surprised nobody knows anything about a starter type guy not playing last game.  Is the newspaper coverage that non existant for Owls basketball?  Saw Marcus Nelson had an occasional blog but nothing recently.

Good luck tommorow vs Troy seems like a must win.

We finally got the newspaper's down here to cover our football team and give us the credit we deserve. With the basketball team struggling right now, it doesn't get much press.

They will turn it around whether it be this year or next or the year after and then all the local newspapers will jump on the bandwagon again like they did when we made the tournament

Back to the top

my hunch:

he's all hype

how many points has he scored, 15-ish?

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Why didn't Hernandez play a minute last game?

I looked it up…

5 points in 71 mins….

you shouldn't be a starter if you cant make lay-ups.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top
Control functions: