Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Football Celebration/Basketball Games IMPORTANT

This will be the first event that we have to establish the traditions that we would like to set up!  If we are wearing blue from now on….THEN THIS IS THE EVENT TO WEAR DARK BLUE SHIRTS.  We MUST make a decision in order to establish the base.  What does everyone think?
Back to the top

Re: Football Celebration/Basketball Games IMPORTANT

Football Celebration/Basketball Games IMPORTANT

OWLUMNI said

This will be the first event that we have to establish the traditions that we would like to set up!  If we are wearing blue from now on….THEN THIS IS THE EVENT TO WEAR DARK BLUE SHIRTS.  We MUST make a decision in order to establish the base.  What does everyone think?

This is a weird time to do that because you wear blue for football and red for basketball.

Just wear your blue to football starting with the Spring game.
Back to the top

It is very silly (STUPID) to designate colors to team, we should come up with on for all sports.  Football, while being the best sport in the world, it is not the only sport that should have their own color.  What color do we wear for baseball? softball? soccer? volleyball?
Back to the top

Who cares what you wear...Just show up and bring a couple of friends :)
Back to the top

lol…I still don't understand this argument.  Who gives a rats ass if someone is wearing one color or another as long as they are wearing our colors.  If someone wants to wear a silver shirt, fuck it atleast its one of our colors.  The argument that other major schools only wear one color is stupid too.  I went to the UF game and the UF bowl game and guess what, people wear both orange and blue.  People claim kentucky fans only wear blue and post pictures, yet fail to note all the people wearing white as well.  Blue, Red and Silver are our colors wear which ever one you want and quit bitching that everyone isn't matching atleast they are at the game. 
Back to the top

Good  point.  I never thought about it like that.
Back to the top

Yeh who cares, wear what you want, cheer til your voice is gone, and sing the triumphs of FAU.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

The colors that I wear at games- White or Blue polo's for the most part.

Yesterday, at the BBall game I had a gray BBall shirt on.

Does it really matter what color you wear, as long that its' FAU gear who cares.  There are bigger problems that we need to resolve then what colors fans wear - lets put more effort on how to get fans in the stands, now that is energy better spent.
Back to the top

WEAR FAU COLORS

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Let's actually get butts in the seats before we worry about what color you should wear

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: