Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Schnelly at last bball game

Add topic

Flip Flop Football | FAU gets first Belt win

In Ted Huttons blog he mentions HS being there and he has a picture of him standing with the Rowdy Rex's  holding up an Owls Eye……i think thats awesome and I also firmly believe we should all start incorporating the Owls Eyes as our hand sign, like the tomahawk chop and gator chomp

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Re: Schnelly at last bball game

jvowl said

Flip Flop Football | FAU gets first Belt win

In Ted Huttons blog he mentions HS being there and he has a picture of him standing with the Rowdy Rex's  holding up an Owls Eye……i think thats awesome and I also firmly believe we should all start incorporating the Owls Eyes as our hand sign, like the tomahawk chop and gator chomp

Willie Rose did the Owl Eyes gesture to the crowd after scoring a TD in the NO Bowl.
Back to the top

Schnelly at last bball game

yah thats me next to Howard…..it was amazing he sat with us for a whole half, and talked basketball and all kinds of stuff with us…..it was really fun to have him there with us and cheering right along…..once again he said WE wear blue!

Speaking of blue……as noted in tim's blog's comments, we do have a new spirit group for alumni, we are known as the SEXY REXIES!  (and we wear blue), not stepping on the Rowdy's toes, but we plan to work with them and do one thing….. be loud!
Back to the top

:o
Back to the top

It's owl fingers! lol. let's not change the name or argue over it either. lol. it's been owl fingers for years.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

This is bigger and easier to see Schnelly.  :)

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Glad to see the prOWLers, Rowdy's and Sexies all sitting together.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Glad to see the prOWLers, Rowdy's and Sexies all sitting together.

That's the way it should always be. Hope to see a lot more at the game next Saturday. Come and sit with all of us and I promise you will have a great time and get into the game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

still hate that puff paint shirt that kid wears.....lol
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

still hate that puff paint shirt that kid wears…..lol

I'm really liking that shirt on the lady in the front row, though (the one with the headband).
Back to the top
Control functions: