Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bowl Review

ESPN did a Bowl Review with this from By Mark Schlabach:

Link:What's hot (and not) from bowl season

FAU gets mentioned for 1st win (about half way down).
Back to the top

Re: Bowl Review

COOL ;)
Back to the top

We are the only florida team mentioned on the good side for good stuff, UF, UCF (Kevin Smith), and FSU are all mentioned negatively.
Back to the top

i thought fsu deservesa positive note, since they played ken. with almost all 3rd stringers…….

dont get me wrong i hate fsu but they did good for what they had……

i think i saw bobby suit up for a play or two
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

i thought fsu deservesa positive note, since they played ken. with almost all 3rd stringers…….

dont get me wrong i hate fsu but they did good for what they had……

i think i saw bobby suit up for a play or two

Nunzio:

did you get your T done at Northshore with Mickey??
Back to the top

mh2os said

We are the only florida team mentioned on the good side for good stuff, UF, UCF (Kevin Smith), and FSU are all mentioned negatively.

I don't understand this idiot one bit.  Smith gained 119 on a tough SEC defense with little to no threat of a passing game.  Darren McFadden gained just 88 vs. MSU yet people are on his nuts.

Note: the "idiot" is the writer, not you.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl;

check my profile i listed the link to the cafepress site which i made the shirts on.  I listed them at cost (18.99 plues shipping), there is a womens, mens, and a dog shirt on there right now too.  I think i will go to t-shirt expressions for next year so i can get some stuff put on the back.  I have 2 more xl's from the 1st batch though if u want one.  They broke down to 20.00/each after shipping
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

mh2os said

I don't understand this idiot one bit.  Smith gained 119 on a tough SEC defense with little to no threat of a passing game.  Darren McFadden gained just 88 vs. MSU yet people are on his nuts.

What was he thinking - Kevin Smith is a GOD.
Back to the top

Bowl Review

UCFKnight85 said

mh2os said

I don't like UCF or Kevin Smith but you gotta give the guy credit he carried that offense against Mississippi State. It's tough for any RB to get over 100 yards in a game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Kevin Smith had 450 carries in 2007… Thats a workhorse.

Our highest RB was Pierre with 170 carries.

Our ENTIRE offense (17 players), including Rusty and VanCamp getting sacked had 465 carries.

Crazy.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: