Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

To those of you talking smack about UCF

Add topic

You say UCF isnt that good.

1. UCF was leading Memphis 42-0 at halftime. I beleive the final score was 56-20. If our bowl game was against #5 CUSA team than we would have a bowl victory. Instead it was against a good SEC team that beat Auburn, Kentucky, Alabama and more this season.

2. UCF never really had any money to put into their program until 6 years ago. The difference between FAU/USF and UCF is that we decided to have a IA football program even though we had no budget. So its good to understand that referencing UCFs 1979 start date is somewhat irrelevant. I beleive 1996 was our first IA year and that would be a more reasonable citation.

3. FAU looked great this year. You all should be proud and I am happy for your program. However, don't start flinging poo. So many great things are happening at both programs and we have reason to be proud.

4. Kyle Israel sucks and thats why we lost the Liberty Bowl. Kevin Smith still managed to rush for better averages and total yards than D-MAC against a defense that held down rushers all year. All this and Arkansas' QB passed for 199 Yards and 3-TD in that game while ours couldnt hit the broad side of a barn.

5. Expect to see UCF improve. What people forget is that the team the last 4 years has been all "two-stars" until this past year. Per rivals…

2004- no three stars
2005- two three stars
2006- five three stars
2007- eight 3 stars, one 4 star
2008- ten three stars, including a really big commit this weekend.
Back to the top

Re: To those of you talking smack about UCF

NOBODY CARES. You're in the wrong forum. Return to where you came from.
Back to the top

First, what money are you talking about?? FAU's main problems have always been budget related. If they didn't have those constraints we would not be playing in the hole that is Lockhart.

Second, I agree with you…there are good things happening at both schools. UCF is a good program, I think the gist of what is being argued here is whether or not we could compete/beat you guys this past year. We'll never know the answer so don't get all bent out of shape. We're just trying to bide time between now and the kickoff of next year.

Back to the top

No "flinging poo" here. Both FAU and UCF are on the rise.

A few comments about UCF

1. UCF had a great season
  2. UCF has the facilities in place to continue to grow at a rapid pace
  3. UCF is the front-runner for gaining membership into the BIG EAST
  4. UCF fans are full of confidence (some could say arrogance) after a great season

A few comments about FAU

1. FAU had a great season and it looks like FAU football will continue to grow exponentially
  2. FAU currently lacks the facilities that UCF has, but FAU is still putting an extremely competetive product on the field
  3. FAU hopes to get into the BIG EAST. I see this happening in 5-7 years will a more immediate move to CONF USA
  4. FAU fans are full of confidence as well (also could be percieved as arrogance)

Both teams are in similar situations. FAU is just a few years behind UCF in terms of overall program development. I just want to see them meet on the field in the near future. It would make for a great rivalry.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

WHO CARES

UCF SUCKS
Back to the top

"Cum by ya my Lord…Cum by ya"

Marshmallow anyone??

:)
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

WHO CARES

UCF SUCKS

You have no idea how funny that is coming from an FAU fan.
Back to the top

LaughingKnight said

OWLUMNI said

WHO CARES

UCF SUCKS

You have no idea how funny that is coming from an FAU fan.

You have no idea how funny a response I could make to your post ;D… But it would get me in trouble with LM…
Back to the top

Can we place a restriction on the board?  For example, you can only message the board if you won your bowl in 2007?
Back to the top

To those of you talking smack about UCF

OWLUMNI said

Can we place a restriction on the board?  For example, you can only message the board if you won your bowl in 2007?

Hey dipshit UCF destroyed the team you beat in your bowl last year.  42-0 at HALFTIME.  I'm sorry for playing in a real bowl game. Good job using that FAU education there.

WTF is R and L Carries anyway?
Back to the top