Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BoOoooooooooooooooo

Add topic

Censorship blows   
Back to the top

Re: BoOoooooooooooooooo

BoOoooooooooooooooo

First off, if you read the discription of this board, which clearly states that it is not intended as a smack board, which I do not have for a reason, yet I still let the thread continue for some time and felt that it had runned it's course take it for what it is.

Back to the top

Bytor said

First off, if you read the discription of this board, which clearly states that it is not intended as a smack board, which I do not have for a reason, yet I still let the thread continue for some time and felt that it had runned it's course take it for what it is.

It was the same arguments over and over again, made by the same people over and over again. I'm glad it's done and I encourage you to close any more that may pop up.
Back to the top

Please close everything related to UCF arguments, tired of defending us.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Bytor said

I'm sorry but seriously?  Discription?
Back to the top

LaughingKnight said

Bytor said

I'm sorry but seriously?  Discription?

Yes, seriously…

Here's the info you question, every section of the board has one…move on please..im here to read and discuss my Alma Mater, not read through this type of pap and dribble:

"Open Forum
General discussion, off-topic, keep it clean, not intended as a smack board
Moderators: Bytor, Lm77"

Other boards can be as "open" to this type of crap as they want, but Bytor and LM77 run a clean show, and keeps things relevant, organized, and informative at it's core…personally, thats what is most appealing…

If you are not down with that, or their moderation style, then best wishes…there are plenty of other "boards" out there for your…
Back to the top

Also the thread was about FAU playing UCF, not about FAU entering the BIG EAST as these guys from UCF believe. The thing had been off topic for days.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

good lord, hopefully this is the end of the moronic UCF, immature USF and homosexual UF fans coming here and running their mouths… i want to get back to posting… i have stayed out as much as possible from that garbage and i miss posting here  :-\

lol

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

good lord, hopefully this is the end of the moronic UCF, immature USF and homosexual UF fans coming here and running their mouths… i want to get back to posting… i have stayed out as much as possible from that garbage and i miss posting here  :-\

lol

haha seems to be pretty quiet now. I don't think USF fans were the problem but thats neither here nor there. That was WW III the war of words lol.

Looking forward to the BBall game this saturday and signing day coming up soon

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Please see the new thread. ALL smack talk should stay in there.
Back to the top