Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

State Cheerleading Championships

Add topic

State Cheerleading Championships

Cheerleading: coming to a town near you

> Posted by Stacy Hicklin on January 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM
The FHSAA announced that it will hold the first-ever cheerleading state championships on March 7-8 at Florida Atlantic University.

Expect a big showing from teams around the state. The FHSAA has already confirmed that 210 teams will compete in the eight divisions.

That's alot of cheerleaders, I'm sure some of the Boca Raton High School and undergrad FAU students might look forward to this.
Back to the top

Re: State Cheerleading Championships

Keep our athletes away, we don't want any trouble

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

mh2os said

Cheerleading: coming to a town near you

> Posted by Stacy Hicklin on January 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM
The FHSAA announced that it will hold the first-ever cheerleading state championships on March 7-8 at Florida Atlantic University.

Expect a big showing from teams around the state. The FHSAA has already confirmed that 210 teams will compete in the eight divisions.

That's alot of cheerleaders, I'm sure some of the Boca Raton High School and undergrad FAU students might look forward to this.

$100 "Stadium entry fee" per team = 21k…

Hey, if they can try and pick $5 per car pocket for a losing men's basketball team, then they can certainly ask $100 per cheer squad towards our new stadium..thats chump change!

And we can have a little plaque made to go on the sidelines that our cheer team lines up on as a tribute…

(i might get some nasty remarks from this one  :P)
Back to the top

Like, OH MY GOD.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Keep our athletes away, we don't want any trouble

The over-18 cheerleaders should be required to wear some kind of special identifying mark. Then they're free game.
Back to the top
Control functions: