Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Calling for a "W" tommorow night...

Add topic

Calling for a "W" tommorow night...

Vegas is +3 FAU for tommorow night…

Los will have a good night…

Question is:

Who else will??

Regardless, I like this match up…

Owls win.

Back to the top

Re: Calling for a "W" tommorow night...

NT is an enigma, to me…

this is a team who beat Oklahoma State (what is with OSU and their obsession with playing Belt teams in ALL sports??) and held on to a 3-point to loss against FIU… New Orleans, however, just blew them out (BO MCCALEBB, good lord is he good)

i look for the game to be defined in the first 5 minutes of the second half… we have showed time and again, what we look like out of the gates is NO indication of how we'll finish the night..

second half, first media time out, if we are up or close, i think we'll pull out… we don't lose close games… we win those… we just don't have that many close games this season lol

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

well we got it, it wasnt pretty but its a "w"
Back to the top

well what did everyone think of the game last night…….crowd i thought was great and we proved we could come back after being down 10+ points
Back to the top

I don't like how Rex takes Monroe out so much and don't understand why Sammy Hernandez shot that 3 with about a  minute left but we showed that we can bounce back after being down.

Back to the top

fins09065 said

I don't like how Rex takes Monroe out so much and don't understand why Sammy Hernandez shot that 3 with about a  minute left but we showed that we can bounce back after being down.

I have no idea why sammy shot the 3 either. He actually played much better and I think once they put him back in there the flow of the game started to change and swing our way. He had a few good baskets, a few rebounds and a really bad 3 point shot that ended up neing more of a pass.

We won and now that's 2 games in a row at home.

Like Nunzio said what did you guys think of the crowd? We had a lot of people sitting with us between the Rowdy Rex's and the Sexie Rexies. I have no voice left so I hope we were loud enough to be heard

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Is the next game Thursday or Friday?
Back to the top

Thurday 8pm at Lynn

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

thank you
Back to the top

jab u in on thursday night?
Back to the top
Control functions: