Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Merchandise sales increase at FAU and online

I didn't see if this was covered on another thread but since it was on the football web page I'm posting on the football thread.

Has anyone read this concerning the increase in sales of FAU merchandise. This is good news.

FAU's Bowl Victory and SBC Championship Increases Awareness - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Merchandise sales increase at FAU and online

I did my part and ordered a t-shirt and license plate tonight.

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

anyone who doesn't have a FAU plate, i really recommend it… no better way to show your allegiance and alumni status than to display it as your official license plate… i have one and everyone really should, lol

www.fau.edu/plate

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

09… Just curious how much you pay for an FAU plate every renewal.  I wanted to get one, as well.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Merchandise sales increase at FAU and online

I have had the FAU plate since the original (this one looks MUCH better) and I don't remember there being a renewal fee for the FAU plate on top of the regular renewal cost.  I believe it is just the one time up front cost to purchase the plate in lieu of the standard FL plate.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

This is terrific news. We have to buy in order for them to expand the merchandise options and where they place it. Publix should carry the N.O. BOWL CHAMPIONS shirts since apaprently they're selling very well.
Back to the top

I would guess that its a specialty plate so it would cost twice as much at least to renew your tags.  But, I don't know for sure.  If you are right Dusky, I'll be all over that!

Back to the top

This is great news and I agree that Publix should sell the T-Shirts and maybe other gear.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

I'm still contemplating the plate since I've had my "Imagine" plate for only a year. The renewal fee for that plate runs around $65 a year. I checked out the HSMV site and the plate is $25 per year plus registration fees and funds go to the Florida Atlantic University Foundation for Academic Enhancement.

My fiance' finally voiced his concerns after I came back from the Football Celebration/Basketball Doubleheader that I have gone overboard with my FAU gear. Heck, he does not even know that I have a signed FAU football that I got before the N.O. Bowl game:) Oh well, he'll have to just deal with it since I am a Owl for life!
Back to the top

Your Fiance needs a swift kick to the package!

You keep rockin' it, girl.

Back to the top
Control functions: