Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Giants

Add topic

HEY I HAVE TO THROW IT OUT. THERE MY HOME TEAM. I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IN THE SUPERBOWL. NFC WAS WIDE OPEN THIS YEAR.
Back to the top

Re: GIANTS

congrats…

now you get to be whipped by my pats

hahahaha

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Giants

Exit39 said

…THERE MY HOME TEAM…..

Wow you're from New York? I've never met anyone down here from there. 

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

A New York and a New Englander, that's is really strange for South Florida.

Good wins though guys even though I was pulling for Green Bay and SD, but outside of the Owls that's pretty much how all of 2007 went for me anyway.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Just saw the line.  Pats favored by 14.5 LOL!!!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

*cough*….open forum…*cough*

:)
Back to the top

The entire country will be pulling for the Giants (except for the Pats fans)!  I am begging the football gods to help and let the Giants win.  Nobody likes to see a cheater WIN!  The Pats cheated in the 1980's and are still cheating TODAY!  Here are a few comments from football fans in Raleigh, NC.

http://www.wral.com/golo/blogpost/2138548/

Yes, I am a disgruntled Miami Dolphin fan!

GO GIANTS!!!!
Back to the top

The SunBelt will have at least two players (for the Giants) in the Super Bowl - defensive standout Osi Umenyoura (sp) and NFC Championship Game winner, kicker Lawrence Tynes, both from Troy.
Back to the top

BMarkey said

The SunBelt will have at least two players (for the Giants) in the Super Bowl - defensive standout Osi Umenyoura (sp) and NFC Championship Game winner, kicker Lawrence Tynes, both from Troy.

Maybe keep the Tynes connection quiet after the multiple missed field goals last night.

Just kidding, he came thru big when he needed to.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

BMarkey said

Very cool. Is Omar going to be persuing a career in the NFL?
Back to the top
Control functions: