Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UCF fans possibly planning to hijack this board

Add topic

From http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=908&fid=71&style=2&tid=109631418&Page=2

"What if, and it's just a what if…

We all registered another rivals account with a stupid FAU name like "Moral Victory Owl" or "NewOrleansOrBust"

Add to that a signature including your favorite male superstar (I call dibs on Scott Baio) - I'm already laughing at the idea of ChrisKnight's signature photo - and let the posting begin.

ie:

I think we can hit 2,000 att. next year - huge!

Poll: MAC or C-USA?

Favorite mall in Boca?

Official Gossip Girl thread

Any viewing partys for American idol?

I'm in section 214!!! (open it up to see they're talking about Hannah Montana)

Sunbelt for life!

Which team do you really cheer for?

etc

Could be classic and make visitors say "WTF is wrong with these people"

Just fyi.
Could be a joke, who knows.
Back to the top

Re: UCF fans possibly planning to hijack this board (Tuesday night perhaps)

wow… it's official

they really have no life

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: UCF fans possibly planning to hijack this board (Tuesday night perhaps)

This is from a list of schools that will have a tough time next season due to losing players:

5. UCF
The Knights only lost one player to early entry, but that one guy might have been the most valuable player in college football this season. TB Kevin Smith carried the ball 450 times for 2,567 yards to lead the nation in both categories. With Smith in the backfield, UCF would have entered the 2008 season as the favorite to win its second consecutive Conference USA title. Without him, the Knights could have a tough time. The loss of Smith proved particularly heartbreaking for UCF fans because he initially held a news conference announcing his intent to return to school before changing his mind three weeks later.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: UCF fans possibly planning to hijack this board

owlcountry said

Wow…interesting, very interesting. Just makes me realize that these guys are truly SCARED. So sad, but hey I can't blame them really. Be afraid, be very afraid. ~(O\/O)~

So does that mean that we could start our own cheesy rumors? Like the fact that Kevin Smith changed his mind about declaring fro the draft, and will be back next season?  :D

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

prowler said

~(O\/O)~

Niiiceee.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

prowler said

owlcountry said

Wow…interesting, very interesting. Just makes me realize that these guys are truly SCARED. So sad, but hey I can't blame them really. Be afraid, be very afraid. ~(O\/O)~

So does that mean that we could start our own cheesy rumors? Like the fact that Kevin Smith changed his mind about declaring fro the draft, and will be back next season?  :D

-Go Owls!

Just makes me realize that these guys are truly gay! Of course UCF fans talk about Hannah Montanna. I heard she's playing QB next year. They figure she's got to be better then what they have now.

By the way LOVE to Owl symbol ~(o\/o)~

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

They are really pathetic. If they try pulling that Bytor will shut them down.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

The last comment in the linked thread was posted on 1/14. So unless they moved the discussion somewhere else, this thread may only serve to encourage them.
Back to the top

UCF fans possibly planning to hijack this board

Lago said

The last comment in the linked thread was posted on 1/14. So unless they moved the discussion somewhere else, this thread may only serve to encourage them.

Agreed. I think they already stopped by. I just wanted to post the thread titles in case you saw them and were wondering wtf
Back to the top

Now those where pretty AWESOME Thread subject titles that would get what -  ZERO hits.

They are trying way to hard to be funny.

Back to the top
Control functions: