Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anybody know about this?

Add topic

Was leaving the library today and noticed Carlos Monroe with a support boot on his right foot. Seemed to be walking fine on it, besides the big boot he was wearing you wouldnt even notice anything wrong. Did he get injured against NT. i didnt recall anything happening.
Back to the top

Re: Anybody know about this?

Yea probably when he and Sanchez Hughley were going for the ball and Hughley flipped over him and Monroe fell to
Back to the top

It's just a joke. Ha?

Sincerely,
Tom Brady

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

yah was he carrying a box of flowers to his girlfriends place?
Back to the top

Anybody know about this?

hopefully its just for precautionary measures.
Back to the top

roscoeowl said

Was leaving the library today and noticed Carlos Monroe with a support boot on his right foot. Seemed to be walking fine on it, besides the big boot he was wearing you wouldnt even notice anything wrong. Did he get injured against NT. i didnt recall anything happening.

I saw him practice earlier today and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him or slowing him down.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

roscoeowl said

I saw him practice earlier today and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him or slowing him down.

who knows then? It may be nothing.  Like I said earlier, he was walking fine on it. It was just kind of surprising seeing him wearing a support boot.
Back to the top

Why do people in this world actually care what Tom Brady is wearing on him ???
Back to the top

I hear ya, Fins!  It's a joke.

But to stay on topic, a "boot" could be anything from achilles to turf toe.  My Dad told me last night that his neighbor was fitted for one for a strained arch.  So, I wouldn't worry yet.  No news on it is probably good news.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

fearless pridiction, he plays tomm
Back to the top
Control functions: