Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BRCH new hospital promo video

Add topic

I got this from a former co-worker at the Boca Raton Community Hospital Foundation department.

They plan to show this video at the annual dinner and ball, which is attended by high rollers, movers and shakers. And they will continue to show it during special events, organized donor events and fund raisers.

I find it ironic the whole theme is "Imagine the possibilities" considering they seem to be running out of possibilities quickly!

Here it is, for those interested.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Re: BRCH new hospital promo video

UCFan said

Too bad they treat their employees like POS.  The hospital has been delayed and scaled down.  There still is no definite date for the building of the hospital just like FAU stadium.

How nice. A ray of shine in the midst of a storm.
Back to the top

I am one of the biggest student-supporters for the hospital. I think it will do so much for the University and that we should do everything in our power to make this a reality.

However, I am a little upset with the video. Not only do they not mention FAU ONE TIME, but they also don't emphasize the actual renderings. I think she should have gone more in-depth with what the floors would have looked like, rooms would have looked like, etc.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I am one of the biggest student-supporters for the hospital.

Aren't you no longer a student? lol  ;D

sorry Smitty I had to

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

BRCH new hospital promo video

smittysahoot said

I am one of the biggest student-supporters for the hospital. I think it will do so much for the University and that we should do everything in our power to make this a reality.

However, I am a little upset with the video. Not only do they not mention FAU ONE TIME, but they also don't emphasize the actual renderings. I think she should have gone more in-depth with what the floors would have looked like, rooms would have looked like, etc.

Smitty, this is a video for those who have already seen the first video which discussed a lot of things you touched on. They can't exactly touch on the renderings much since they change everyday (or at least did when I was there), and it became too confusing to keep explaining why the renderings have changed.

UCFan said

Too bad they treat their employees like POS.  The hospital has been delayed and scaled down.  There still is no definite date for the building of the hospital just like FAU stadium.

Wow, for once I agree with UCFan.

Back to the top

Fledgling said

smittysahoot said

Smitty, this is a video for those who have already seen the first video which discussed a lot of things you touched on. They can't exactly touch on the renderings much since they change everyday (or at least did when I was there), and it became too confusing to keep explaining why the renderings have changed.

UCFan said

I hope you meant you agree with him about the way they treat their employees not the other stuff

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Yeah, you can't really impress people with a couple of colored boxes.

And I'm also wondering where their sign is supposed to go since it looks like it will be on Glades…
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Fledgling said

smittysahoot said

UCFan said

I hope you meant you agree with him about the way they treat their employees not the other stuff

Schnellenberger said if we get a certain amount of money, we can open the stadium in 2009 and not 2010, so I agree with UCFan, we haven't set an exact time for the stadium to open.

It could be earlier.  I am sure that's what UCFan meant.  ;D

Back to the top
Control functions: