Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Los Status...

Add topic

Los Status...

To negate "speculation" and heresay…

He has "Plantars Heel":

"It is caused by wounding the tough fascia connective tissue on the bottom of your foot. This band runs from your heel to the ball of your foot. It supports your arch and it transmits your weight across the bottom of the foot with each step you take."

What is Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spur?

Source:

Monroe last night, AGAIN, at Publix…

Prognosis:

"Its sore, but im playing"  "They wanted me to rest it…for 30 days…i'm like what?!"

Future:

He WILL have to let it rest…

Question is:

Can he make it through the season on it? Unknown.  But he said he is going to try…

Parting note:

For anyone who wants to stay up on the athletes, etc just camp out at Publix!

So far my "meetings" have included:

Monroe
Holley
Simeon

Sightings:

Savidge
Watkins

I guess the cafeteria food only goes so far :)
Back to the top

Re: Los Status...

I have had that before, my foot would tighten up around my arch and would spasm if I tried to run on it.  I remember trying to tough it out during baseball season my junior year of high school and I over compensated (I actually flexed my toes back as it to try and make a fist with my foot to prevent the pain) and ended up straining my calf in the process.

It takes time and some rest, I hope Monroe doesn't push it too much.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

he looke da little "sore" last night, but he is definitley walking wierd...probably trying to do what you did...
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

he looke da little "sore" last night, but he is definitley walking wierd…probably trying to do what you did…

Hope not.  Good way to aggravate other parts of your leg.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

He limped into the press room after the game as well. I will try and have some sound up from after last night of him, Grahm and coach talking.
Back to the top
Control functions: