Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Come out Wed for the game.....no excuses!

Add topic

We need as many people as we can get ther eon wed night……fans have been touch and go this season and we cant afford to lose this game when it comes to sunbelt standings……we the loyal fans need more of you there, and the players need you badly!

I work 12 hour days mon - friday and i still can find time to come out for the game…..while i show up a lil late or just on time work should not be an excuse.

The games are free for students or anyone that still has their owl card…..just come!

What else do u have to do till baseball season starts up?!?
Back to the top

Re: Come out Wed for the game.....no excuses!

AMEN

huge game wednesday

we are starting to really gel

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

We need as many people as we can get ther eon wed night……fans have been touch and go this season and we cant afford to lose this game when it comes to sunbelt standings……we the loyal fans need more of you there, and the players need you badly!

I work 12 hour days mon - friday and i still can find time to come out for the game…..while i show up a lil late or just on time work should not be an excuse.

The games are free for students or anyone that still has their owl card…..just come!

If you look at the Sun Belt standings it's not out of of this world to think we can end up a 3 seed. As bad as we have been everyone in the west has been just as bad. We have 3 conference wins and the leader in the West is Arkansas-Little Rock with 5 wins. If we can beat them tomorrow that would be HUGE.

In our division we are 3-6 but MTSU is 4-4. We are definitely playing much better as of late and I don't care how ugly the W was the other night it was still a W.

Nunzio said it best, this is a BIG game for us on Wednesday. Come to the game and be loud, come join the sexy rexies and the Rowdy Rex's in the student section. Everyone works during the day, everyone in tired. If you still have an owl card all you have to pay is the $5.00 parking fee and the game is free. No excuses, let's get behind them and show our support. Imagine how they'd feel if they came out and saw a crowded gym

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Come out Wed for the game.....no excuses!

Jab979 said

Nunzio42 said

If you look at the Sun Belt standings it's not out of of this world to think we can end up a 3 seed. As bad as we have been everyone in the west has been just as bad. We have 3 conference wins and the leader in the West is Arkansas-Little Rock with 5 wins. If we can beat them tomorrow that would be HUGE.

In our division we are 3-6 but MTSU is 4-4. We are definitely playing much better as of late and I don't care how ugly the W was the other night it was still a W.

Nunzio said it best, this is a BIG game for us on Wednesday. Come to the game and be loud, come join the sexy rexies and the Rowdy Rex's in the student section. Everyone works during the day, everyone in tired. If you still have an owl card all you have to pay is the $5.00 parking fee and the game is free. No excuses, let's get behind them and show our support. Imagine how they'd feel if they came out and saw a crowded gym

We'll be there! Me plus 2…doing my part. Need this win badly…Go Owls!
Back to the top

Ill be there and also Bo Mcalebb is supposed to be a top 10 guard in college basketball
Back to the top

I invite you all to come and sit with us. Look for the guys in the Navy Blue shirts or the Rowdy Rex's in Red. We don't use profanity and we are loud and we definitely get into the players heads. The more people we have cheering with us the louder and more obnoxious we will be

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

This is exactly why I have stopped responding to this message board.

We are starting to gel?

What game were you watching?  The Denver game was pathetic as far as basketball is concerned.

The north texas game…now that was a solid effort.

Go Owls!!! 
Back to the top

fauowl said

fauowl09 said

This is exactly why I have stopped responding to this message board.

We are starting to gel?

What game were you watching?  The Denver game was pathetic as far as basketball is concerned.

The north texas game…now that was a solid effort.

Go Owls!!!

The Denver game was a game they would have lost earlier in the season. Denver is better then people give them credit for. They only had I believe it was 6 turn overs in the last game. They are starting to come together, every team has ugly games and wins, it's about winning not how you look when you win. This team is much more in sync then they were earlier in the season when they would commit dumb turn overs and no one was really hustling.

There's still plenty of chance for us to keep the ball rolling (no pun intended) and finish with a possible # 3 seed, go to the game, be loud and cheer them on.

If this was the beginning of the season we'd be 2-1 in the Sun Belt and 2-1 in our last 3 games and no one would be saying we aren't gelling or we look terrible. We'd be saying this is a good start to the season, looks like the guys are playing well together. I know it's not and it's totally different but we have won 2 games in a row. Let's stay optimistic and hope they make it 3 tomorrow afternoon against Arkansas-Crack Rock (AKA Arkansas-Little Rock)

Back to the top

Just talked to Jose.....he is coming tomm, and he MAY think about sitting with us......LOL
Back to the top

Whether we are gelling or not, this is a different team, then at the beggining of the season, are we where we need to be as a team - absolutely NOT, this team still needs to learn how to win.  Even last game there was a moment the boys could have taken control of the game, but made some bad decisions (mental laspes) that turn the game very UGLY quickly and had to fight back to get back into the game.  The fact that they did battle back shows some maturity & hunger, earlier in the year the last game would just have turned into a 20 pts lost instead.

They are getting there, slowly.  Slower then most fans would like, at least they are showing a heart beat.
Back to the top
Control functions: