Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU football signing party

Coach Schnellenberger and his staff have invited the FAU faithful to attend a signing day party to announce the new recruits who will join the team in training camp this summer. The event will be held in the Founder’s Room starting at 3:30 p.m. Announcements of the new recruits will be made by 4 p.m. Light refreshments will be available for fans. Spread the word and we’ll see you there!

Wednesday, February 6                Football Signing Party                                    3:30 p.m.

* Oxley Center, Founder's Room
    * Join Coach Schnellenberger and the coaching staff for a signing party to announce the 2008 recruiting class
    * Announcements of the new recruits will begin at 4 p.m.
    * Light referesments will be provided

Help spread the word, forward this message to fellow Owls fans!! For more information about FAU Athletics call 1-866-FAU-OWLS or visit www.fausports.com

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: FAU football signing party

smittysahoot said

Coach Schnellenberger and his staff have invited the FAU faithful to attend a signing day party to announce the new recruits who will join the team in training camp this summer.

Nice! We definitely need to go out in force and meet these guys… tell them they made the right decision and we'll be rooting for them.
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Wednesday, February 6                Football Signing Party                                    3:30 p.m.

* Join Coach Schnellenberger and the coaching staff for a signing party to announce the 2008 recruiting class

Oooh. Light referesments? Now you're speakin' my language!  ;)

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

smittysahoot said

Wednesday, February 6                Football Signing Party                                     3:30 p.m.

Oooh. Light referesments? Now you're speakin' my language!  ;)

What are "light refreshments" anyway… soda and cheese? Maybe some grapes?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

smittysahoot said

Coach Schnellenberger and his staff have invited the FAU faithful to attend a signing day party to announce the new recruits who will join the team in training camp this summer.

Nice! We definitely need to go out in force and meet these guys… tell them they made the right decision and we'll be rooting for them.

The athletes sign at remote locations with their coaches…
Back to the top

FAU football signing party

Maybe they are diet drinks??

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

This just in from the NewsDesk:

According to www.dictionary.com…

"No results found for referesment."
Back to the top

Does "light" mean that they will be serving Miller Lite???

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I went to last years signing party and the recruits were not there except for one who had already enrolled at FAU, Howard told me it was against NCAA rules to have them there, having said that the party was great as they had a highlight video of all the recruits which we were able to see.
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Does "light" mean that they will be serving Miller Lite???

GO OWLS!!!

C'mon haven't you seen the commercials? lol Make sure your label says te not ght. Afterall isn't Budweiser a sponsor so maybe it's some Bud Light  ;)

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: