Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NO Bowl or SBC Championsip stuff at Bookstore?

Add topic

Hey guys,

does anyone know if the Boca campus bookstore has any SBC championship or NO bowl merchandise in stock right now?  I would like to get a few things while I am down there this weekend.  Also, is the bookstore open on saturdays, or just during the week, like it used to be?  Any other suggestions on places to look are also appreciated.  Thanks again

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Re: NO Bowl or SBC Championsip stuff at Bookstore?

Bookstore hours and items for purchase are online.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

NO Bowl or SBC Championsip stuff at Bookstore?

duder said

Hey guys,

does anyone know if the Boca campus bookstore has any SBC championship or NO bowl merchandise in stock right now?  I would like to get a few things while I am down there this weekend.  Also, is the bookstore open on saturdays, or just during the week, like it used to be?  Any other suggestions on places to look are also appreciated.  Thanks again

Duder,
they definitely have bowl stuff, they even have some replica jersey's, sweat shirts they have a lot of stuff there. They may be open on Saturday's but not late maybe till 1-2:00 or so

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Good deal, thanks for the info guys.  I figure I may as well stock up for next season while I am down there, and I will be sporting my FAU shirts all weekend while in town.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: