Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Found this weird board about FAU

Add topic

I was just doing some stuff on Google mainly looking around to see about recruiting and I came across this.. .

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/showthread.php?p=1369035#post1369035

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Found this weird board about FAU

Jab979 said

I was just doing some stuff on Google mainly looking around to see about recruiting and I came across this.. .

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/showthread.php?p=1369035#post1369035

I came upon this also a while ago. It seems to be someone's team from a football video game played online. Strange stuff though.
Back to the top

That is actually pretty cool....Owls joining the ACC? Undefeated season? AWESOME!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

read that but if you read further into it, it says we have to go back to the sunbelt for some reason lol. The whole thing was weird bu tthe graphics were pretty cool

Back to the top

SOMEBODY HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS/HER HANDS!!!!

That is absolutely ridiculous.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

What the… Well, looks like we punted Duke from the ACC.  I wonder if we replaced them in basketball, too.  ;D

BCS title in 2010!  Yeah, baby.  And beat UF by 3 TDs, too.  Does this guy have any ties to FAU?
Back to the top

If you look deeper in the thread, there are videos of the games.  UF in our house, with our logo on the field.
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

SOMEBODY HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS/HER HANDS!!!!

That is absolutely ridiculous.

GO OWLS!!!

It's a little much but it's quite amusing to read

Back to the top

The said

If you look deeper in the thread, there are videos of the games.  UF in our house, with our logo on the field.

Do they have a name of the stadium or is just FAU stadium?

They go really in depth too, they have the name of our head coach, the Co-ordinators, they even posted the coach's record lol.

"BCS title in 2010!  Yeah, baby.  And beat UF by 3 TDs, too.  Does this guy have any ties to FAU"?

If you read the top of page 1 it says this is all for fun and that this isn't real and they have no ties to FAU and if anyone from FAU asked them to stop they would. Maybe they were board. Can you add on to the story? I see it was like 35 pages long

Back to the top

Found this weird board about FAU

Jab979 said

The said

Do they have a name of the stadium or is just FAU stadium?

They go really in depth too, they have the name of our head coach, the Co-ordinators, they even posted the coach's record lol.

"BCS title in 2010!  Yeah, baby.  And beat UF by 3 TDs, too.  Does this guy have any ties to FAU"?

If you read the top of page 1 it says this is all for fun and that this isn't real and they have no ties to FAU and if anyone from FAU asked them to stop they would. Maybe they were board. Can you add on to the story? I see it was like 35 pages long

I didn't see a name of the stadium.  Looks like they use real stadiums for all the opponents, so for all I know, it's Lockhart.  Go to page 12 to see the 3-minute national championship game highlights.  Our guys running off the field with the big trophy was kind of inspiring in a really geeky way.
Back to the top
Control functions: