Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Announcement regarding UCFownsFAU

Announcement regarding UCFownsFAU

Sadly, it has become the burden of UCF fans to make disclaimers on every board about this idiot.  On rivals you will find him as "KnightsruleBullssuck".  He is a PATHETIC USF fan whose whole life is dedicated to making posts under a "UCF" name and being an idiot.  If you do a search on rivals for the above name, you'll see just what I'm talking about.  He is living evidence that USF produces some "great" fans.

To mods here: I'd recommend banning him.  He's been exposed on rivals and for whatever reason is still around.  He'll only ruin this board too and I actually like posting here time to time.

When you read his posts, just visualize a degenerate in Bulls gear.
Back to the top

Re: Announcement regarding UCFownsFAU

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the heads up.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

Sadly, it has become the burden of UCF fans to make disclaimers on every board about this idiot.  On rivals you will find him as "KnightsruleBullssuck".  He is a PATHETIC USF fan whose whole life is dedicated to making posts under a "UCF" name and being an idiot.  If you do a search on rivals for the above name, you'll see just what I'm talking about.  He is living evidence that USF produces some "great" fans.

To mods here: I'd recommend banning him.  He's been exposed on rivals and for whatever reason is still around.  He'll only ruin this board too and I actually like posting here time to time.

Appreciate the warning and I guess some people just have way to much time on their hands to be making up fake names and posing as a UCF fan to cause trouble

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

Thanks for the heads up.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

To mods here: I'd recommend banning him.  He's been exposed on rivals and for whatever reason is still around.

Thanks for the info…i forwarded his reply in another thread to the head moderator at 9:00am this morning…im sure he is either already banned, or will be later today…

Thanks again.
Back to the top

I actually received alerts from several users. I've taken appropriate action and cleaned up the board.
Back to the top

Lm77 said

I actually received alerts from several users. I've taken appropriate action and cleaned up the board.

Putting that Avitar into action - i love it!
Back to the top

A second user has also been banned. Give me a bit more time to clean up.

P.S. You can see the effect this discussion has on the reputation of an institution and its fans. Nothing good comes from trolling other message boards… keep it classy, FAU.
Back to the top

I just had to make the same announcement on the Miami rivals board.  This clown was talking the most ridiculous crap to Miami fans regarding the UCF vs. Miami recruiting for Brandon Harris.

Following this clown around and warning people is getting old! lol
Back to the top

Is this the guy?: http://fau.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2379&tid=110595114&mid=110595114&sid=1178&style=2

He's posting on the FAU board at Rivals, too.
Back to the top
Control functions: