Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Amos Wood Recommits!

Just got the word that Amos Wood called the coaching staff this morning to let them he made a mistake.  He told them that he wanted to be an owl all along.  I can't tell you who my source is but it is very reliable so don't think i'm just talking out of my a**.  This is a great pickup for us and I'm very excited about the way this 08 class is shaping up.
Back to the top

Re: Amos Wood Recommits!

I'm concerned about his comments that the coaching staff were not honest with some of his teammates.  He basically said the coaching staff lied.
Back to the top

With respect to your source, I am not going to believe anything until signing day. See the previous thread where he gave his reasons for MTSU. 
Back to the top

Amos Wood Recommits!

Wasn't Wood's a teamate of Alex Pattee - could it be that Alex had a nice chat with Amos.
Back to the top

footballfan47 said

I'm concerned about his comments that the coaching staff were not honest with some of his teammates.  He basically said the coaching staff lied.

which i also have a HUGE problem with…

Howard lie? Next.

Be choosey, sure…lie, no…young athlete envision some of his "dreams" by way of a coach's words the way he "hears" them - sure.

That aside, obviously didn't take too long to figure out what was going on here, versus there…

But, like Lago, said we'll see Wednesday…one other thing at play here (although i dont know the whole story, and dont pretend too either) is that Howard doesnt like wishy washy…if you want to be here fine…and if not fine…i wonder if he would be warm to all of this kid's flip flopping…

Anyway, we'll see…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

But, like Lago, said we'll see Wednesday…

Exactly.
Back to the top

will find out wednesday and in the mean time, LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Lago said

With respect to your source, I am not going to believe anything until signing day. See the previous thread where he gave his reasons for MTSU.

Exactly.  I'll get excited when this is all official.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

yep once the job is on ink then we can get excited...but howard isnt going to put up with much, he will have to shape up or ship out...
Back to the top

yeah, we'll see tommorow…

(not sure if that point was made)

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: