Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Not trying to upset anyone who is a Pat's fan! BUT...

Add topic

Congratulations to the Miami Dolphins, who remain the only franchise to field an undefeated Team in the NFL!

Now, if we could just win some games next year!

;D
Back to the top

Re: Not trying to upset anyone who is a Pat's fan! BUT...

Not trying to upset anyone who is a Pat's fan! BUT...

I don't mind upsetting any Pat's fans, good job Giants.

Thanks for the win from a Dolphins fan with an extra $400 in his pockets.

;D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Giants fan here. So glad they won. NY and Boston rivalry continues...

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Giants fan here. So glad they won. NY and Boston rivalry continues…

as a lifelong Yankees fan and hater of ANYTHING Boston I really wouldn't consider this NY/Boston rivalry, considering neither team plays in those respective city's. I know Foxboro is right near Boston and NJ isn't far from NY but I wouldn't consider this Boston/NY.

Watch a Yankees/Red Sox post season game… that's the real rivalry

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

smittysahoot said

as a lifelong Yankees fan and hater of ANYTHING Boston I really wouldn't consider this NY/Boston rivalry, considering neither team plays in those respective city's. I know Foxboro is right near Boston and NJ isn't far from NY but I wouldn't consider this Boston/NY.

the funny thinig about that last quote is that I bet if the Pats had won all the people from Boston would be claiming them as their own. And you can't tell me that all of NY is embracing the Giants rite now
Back to the top

b_rider72 said

Jab979 said

smittysahoot said

the funny thinig about that last quote is that I bet if the Pats had won all the people from Boston would be claiming them as their own. And you can't tell me that all of NY is embracing the Giants rite now

The people in NY are celebrating in the streets of the city and last night the owner of the Giants thanked the fans of NY but nothing about NJ. I personally am not a Giants fan nor a patriots fan. It would be the same as if the Jets won the super bowl they're technically not NY either. NY has 1 team and it's the Bills

Back to the top

b_rider72 said

the funny thinig about that last quote is that I bet if the Pats had won all the people from Boston would be claiming them as their own.

Who else would people from Boston root for? They are a part of New England.  Just like New Jersey is a part of New York…. oops, strike that!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Congrats to the NJ Giants…Buffalo is NY's only true football team, but at least the Giants play in a stadium named after them.  The poor NY Jets play in NJ in Giants stadium.
Back to the top

I wonder why they never tried to sell the naming rights or what the reason was behind keeping it Giants?

But good call Waters…

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

I wonder why they never tried to sell the naming rights or what the reason was behind keeping it Giants?

But good call Waters…

The Jets tried to move into their own stadium in Brooklyn like the Nets are going to do but the owner of cablevision (Charles Dolan) threw this whole fit about the Jets moving back to NY basically because they're not going to be on any cablevision owned TV station and because he's a greedy, money hungry !@%$! and I'm not even a Jets fan. He's just a HUGE A-HOLE.

For the Jets it's not a lack of trying, once they got turned down for the new stadium they decided not to move to Queens and play in the Mets new stadium instead they'll be playing at the new Giants Stadium forever because they're dumb

Back to the top
Control functions: