Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sammie

Add topic

why the f does sammy get 24 seconds?who else is scareed fore teh hype of jimmie suttttttton.      lit up like a christmas treee rightnow
Back to the top

Re: I;mm bombed

Best post ever?
Back to the top

Are you kidding me.  Why does Sammy get in the game at all? And about Sutton, anybody that is deserving of a spot on the UF roster is going to be good(and you dont know how hard it is for me to admit that because i hate uf with a passion) Im not trying to say he will be an all world kind of player but he should be a big threat and impact player inside against sunbelt competition if his knees hold up.  But yeah we got completely duped on the hype surrounding Hernandez when he came here.
Back to the top

Sammie

Hey sorry for my inebriated comments last night.

Now to the point, what is going on with Sammie? How does someone go from being the sixth man on a final four team to getting three minutes a game and no points on a sun belt team? Seydou Kone had better numbers. I'm not getting on the guy, I just don't understand it at all.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

why the f does sammy get 24 seconds?who else is scareed fore teh hype of jimmie suttttttton.      lit up like a christmas treee rightnow

'Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."  …Dean Wormer  ;D
Back to the top

Yah the reason sammy gets no time is cause he isnt that good.  He doesnt know how to use his size, and honestly should use it to sit his fat arse on the bench…I like the guy but as a player he cant even fill in for CLOS when Carlos needs a break
Back to the top

Re: Sammie

mods; can we blend this topic in with the other that he posted last night?
Back to the top

Re: Sammy

Sammie

It's not that Sammy is bad, because he's not.He's not such a bad player, but he takes stupid shots like 3 pointers he has no chance at making and he's slow. I'm sure he's trying and maybe next season will be different for him.

What do you expect Rex to do? Play him anyway because he transfered from a school that went far in the NCAA tournament? Maybe that works at other schools but that won't work here. If Sutton comes in with this lackadaisical attitude and that he's better then everyone else because he's from UF and his game play shows that.. He won't play either.

I can't see how this is Rex's fault in the least bit. I'm not saying Sammy is like that or Sutton will be, but I'm saying Rex is doing what's best for the team and right now putting Sammy on the bench except for a few minutes a game, until Sammy can prove he deserves otherwise is the right thing to do.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Exit:

Bro, lay off the sauce!

Sammy:

h has a five foot jumper - WIDE OPEN. and chose to turn it down…then he has a three pointer, and this time didnt draw iron within like 6 feet…

WOW.

Everyone else looked good…

Sean needs to be in the game more than X…X is killing us with mistakes, TO's, charges, out of control "lay-ups" that never go in…

Sean popped two threes last night - critical times too…
Back to the top

Could he be hurt? When he runs, he looks like he's limping a little. Could that be affecting his confidence in the long run?

-Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: