Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Has everyone seen the latest video?

This was linked over on Ted's blog. If you haven't seen it, its good. Highlites of the Memphis game

It starts out with Jared Smith talking to the team and ends with the team praying.

One of the posters on the blog didn't like the hard rock music. Being a guitar player, I liked it.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Has everyone seen the latest video?

illinoisowl said

This was linked over on Ted's blog. If you haven't seen it, its good. Highlites of the Memphis game

It starts out with Jared Smith talking to the team and ends with the team praying.

One of the posters on the blog didn't like the hard rock music. Being a guitar player, I liked it.

That was me, I didn't say I didn't like the Hard Rock music, I thought the choice of song sucked. It was to slow, the perfect song for this would have been Remember the Name by Fort Minor. "This is ten percent luck,
Twenty percent skill,
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
Five percent pleasure,
Fifty percent pain,
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name! "

Those are some of the lyrics from the song. I think it would have been the perfect choice. Especially the 100% reason to remember the name, before this past season it was "FA-WHO" I bet that's all changed now

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

illinoisowl said

That was me, I didn't say I didn't like the Hard Rock music, I thought the choice of song sucked. It was to slow, the perfect song for this would have been Remember the Name by Fort Minor. "This is ten percent luck,
Twenty percent skill,
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
Five percent pleasure,
Fifty percent pain,
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name! "

Those are some of the lyrics from the song. I think it would have been the perfect choice. Especially the 100% reason to remember the name, before this past season it was "FA-WHO" I bet that's all changed now

My appologies!!!! I liked the song. The rap song you are refering to is on another video you will find on youtube. The fact that it is on another video may be the reason it wasn't used on this one.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Has everyone seen the latest video?

No apology needed, you did nothing wrong. It's all good. Yeah I've seen that one too, I think it's for the prOWLers

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: