Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Did you guys see this?

Add topic

Since we don't really have a soccer board, thought I'd post it here…

Florida Atlantic Women's Soccer Lands Five Top Prospects
Five of Florida's top prep players have signed national letters of intent to attend FAU

CSTV.com: #1 in College Sports

Pretty cool.

You know, we talk about football and basketball a lot with some baseball here and there… and honestly I really don't know anything about our other sports… for instance, how good are we in tennis, track, soccer, volleyball, golf, etc? Are they improving as well or staying stagnant?

Have you guys ever attended a game for one of those? I know they try to get people out to soccer during Homecoming. I think I'll stop by a soccer game this year if anyone knows which one is 'the big game'?

I know the women's swimming and diving and the lady owls softball team are good. I also heard something about us having a Top 50 men's tennis player… Sajous, or something?
Back to the top

Re: Did you guys see this?

Women's soccer is fun to watch.  Tan…fit… women..

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

. I also heard something about us having a Top 50 men's tennis player… Sajous, or something?

yes, we were pretty good last year in men's tennis…

that's the guy who made it happen…he is from Haiti, and like an icon there now from what i hear since no tennis athletes come out of the country…
Back to the top

We also won the conference in Mens soccer. Only way I know that is because they were all there being honored during halftime of the last basketball game.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

We also won the conference in Mens soccer. Only way I know that is because they were all there being honored during halftime of the last basketball game.

so was the 2006 softball trophy presentation!?

unless the PA guy messed up on the year - which is very possible…he cant get the names right, or foul count correct a rediculous amount of times either…
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Which last basketball game? The Longwood one was WOmen's Swimming/Diving and Women's Softball.
Back to the top

Did you guys see this?

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

Which last basketball game? The Longwood one was WOmen's Swimming/Diving and Women's Softball.

may have been the one before that. At halftime of the game against AK. State they honored the mens soccer team

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Here is the men's soccer recognition during the FAU-ASU basketball game:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.palmswestphoto.com/shopping/nfrun.exe?showphotos+1000454+3
Back to the top
Control functions: