Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Riley

Add topic

Riley

Any news on Riley or any other recruits? So far its:
Pena
Sutton
Shine
RJ Hall

Leaving is:
Simmons
Parmer
Kone
Cuka
Owens

That's at least one open spot and we don't need to save it for the 9/10 season because we have a ton of juniors on the team now will have to replace in next years class anyway. I would like to get Riley and a freshman big man.

what's the consensus on Shine and Hall? High Sunbelt caliber players or not? Pena is and Sutton should be.
Back to the top

Re: Riley

Alarcon is also a senior.
Back to the top

Re: Riley

Exit39 said

Leaving is:
Kone

That's at least one open spot and we don't need to save it for the 9/10 season because we have a ton of juniors on the team now will have to replace in next years class anyway. I would like to get Riley and a freshman big man.

what's the consensus on Shine and Hall? High Sunbelt caliber players or not? Pena is and Sutton should be.

he is already gone…hasnt been on the bench for the last bunch of games…i believe the last time he suited up was the "home game" at Lynn's HS gym…

we do have one spot i believe still open…and like you, i Hope we get a big man 6-10" 285 Lbs worth…

on Shine and Hall:

absolutely nothing to offer or speculate on Shine…not going there til we see him play, or practice…

on Hall, will speculate simply base don what we have seen out of Nwoji based on what Rex said when he signed him…he has been spot on…and then some…Nwoji was brought in for defense, intensity, and ball control…and, as we all have seen, he has been good scorign threat from three and has also played his position extremely well as a first year D1 player coming in from scratch and litterally hitting the floor "running"…

so, if Rex signed him (Rex as wa PG as well, and knows that position best) i will sit confident that the kid is going to be good…

next year? dont know, but if not, over time he will become a great PG for us IMO…

however, i think he will play next year behind Carderro, and that we have seen the last of Graham as the back up PG…

Back to the top
Control functions: