Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Soccer team doing well in spring practice

Add topic

Soccer team doing well in spring practice

The soccer team has been scrimmaging against professional teams this spring and doing well. They played to a 0-0 tie against the Colorado Rapids and lost to a Danish pro team 3-1.

I know someone will follow up and say those teams played their rookies or backups, none the less, they were all most likely highly recruited out of college and/or are good enough to be professional players.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Soccer team doing well in spring practice

illinoisowl said

The soccer team has been scrimmaging against professional teams this spring and doing well. They played to a 0-0 tie against the Colorado Rapids and lost to a Danish pro team 3-1.

I know someone will follow up and say those teams played their rookies or backups, none the less, they were all most likely highly recruited out of college and/or are good enough to be professional players.

Doesn't matter if they're rookies or backups. That's like saying hey FAU baseball beat the Cardinals but they played mostly rookies and backups. Doesn't matter those kids still had to make it professionally they're obviously good enough to play on a major league team. Still impressive any way you look at it

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

You're only as good as your competition.  Good test for our team.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

The soccer team has been scrimmaging against professional teams this spring and doing well. They played to a 0-0 tie against the Colorado Rapids…"

:o :o :o

That's very impressive!
Back to the top

maybe we should scratch the football stadium and build a legit MLS stadium? Any takers?????
Back to the top
Control functions: