Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Refs have blown the season

Add topic

seriously can we get a good set of refs?  Tonight game was poor on both sides of the ball………whats the deal with the refs, did they get their papers from Kmart or something?

I have never seen such bad calls or lack of calls from any set of refs……

It may be the best thing for us to try to move out of the belt so we can at least get some half decent refs to cover our games…….
Back to the top

Re: Refs have blown the season

Nunzio42 said

seriously can we get a good set of refs?  Tonight game was poor on both sides of the ball………whats the deal with the refs, did they get their papers from Kmart or something?

I have never seen such bad calls or lack of calls from any set of refs……

It may be the best thing for us to try to move out of the belt so we can at least get some half decent refs to cover our games…….

they made bad calls on both sides of the ball…

bottom line here:

1.  C-Los had an "off" night…

2.  MORE TERRIBLE FREE THROW PERCENTAGES.

that was the difference
Back to the top

last nights game was just one instance, unfortunatly EVERY game i have seen this year in the Burrow or the Borrowed Burrow (lynn) was filled with bad calls
Back to the top

Refs have blown the season

Florida_Owl said

bottom line here:
1.  C-Los had an "off" night…

2.  MORE TERRIBLE FREE THROW PERCENTAGES.

that was the difference

It seemed like C-Los was shooting from the charity stripe a lot last night and he could only ever be counted on for one basket at best. If he made the first shot, the second one didn't even matter because, like clockwork, it would always bounce off.

He's just not that kind of player I guess. He's an under-the-basket kind of guy.
Back to the top

The more i read about last nights game, it sounds like the refs did their fair share of bad calls……

CASE AND POINT; THE REFS THAT COVER OUR GAMES ARE HORRIBLE!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

The more i read about last nights game, it sounds like the refs did their fair share of bad calls……

CASE AND POINT; THE REFS THAT COVER OUR GAMES ARE HORRIBLE!

the short guy was aboslutely HORRIBLE…the tech he called on Rex was a joke - where Graham was basically bowled over the top of by #45 (who had four personals at the time and no whistle)

that was AWEFUL…

we need to get his name and start seriously railing him…it was one of the following:

Officials: Tim Gattis, Bobbie Jacobs, Danny Leasure

Back to the top

The refs gt MTSU back into the women's game, tried to give the Raiders the game with a 5-point play (never saw one before) with no time on the clock, and in the men's game just went to sleep during horrible hacks of the Owls.

What was with the inadvertent whistles during the women's game?

SunBelt officiating has officially become a joke - not only here but at Troy and elsewhere.
Back to the top

Was it the little guy the the gray hair, he has refed a number of our games this year and constantly is making or missing calls that are horrible.
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Was it the little guy the the gray hair, he has refed a number of our games this year and constantly is making or missing calls that are horrible.

yeah, with half a head of hair…

TAKE HIS WHISTLE AWAY - PERMANENTLY.
Back to the top

I hate mini-ref.

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top
Control functions: