Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hot Girls @ FAU

Add topic

Hey, I am new and might be going to FAU.  I know this might be a stupid question but can anyone give me some insight on how you would rate the girls on the FAU campus in Boca Raton.  If anyone has any pictures so I can maybe see for myself that would be great.  I know this is probably not the right forum, but I thought that this one would get the most traffic out of all of them.  I visted FAU Yesturday, and I must say that it looks like a great campus.

Thank you for the information

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

Re: Hot Girls @ FAU

GoRays said

Hey, I am new and might be going to FAU.  I know this might be a stupid question but can anyone give me some insight on how you would rate the girls on the FAU campus in Boca Raton.  If anyone has any pictures so I can maybe see for myself that would be great.  I know this is probably not the right forum, but I thought that this one would get the most traffic out of all of them.  I visted FAU Yesturday, and I must say that it looks like a great campus.

Thank you for the information

The getacollegecampuslife.com coed rating was 8.37 for 2007.  They ranked FAU 23rd overall and 3rd in the southern district!  We improved almost a full point since the last ratings came out in 2005 (every two years).  Other schools ratings that are interesting:

FIU        6.07
UF          9.00  Rated #1 in the Southern district
Miami      8.22
USF        7.98
Troy      8.00
Memphis  4.38

Back to the top

Hot Girls @ FAU

wow......UF? really? i would put them on the bottom from what i have seen......FSU def has better and I would say its a battle between UCF and FAU on that subject

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

psssst… It's a joke ;)
Back to the top

HOTEL said

psssst… It's a joke ;)

That's great, I love the Memphis number.  I think you were being a little generous though.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

GoRays said

Yeah, you won't have a problem trying to find hot girls at FAU. They're everywhere. Don't worry.
Back to the top

If someone has the pics of the 2 girls on the dance team from Huttons blog you can post it on here. Show him what some of our DT girls look like

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

That's good Illinois!

:D

(ok, where'd the post go??)
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

That's good Illinois!

I got cold feet and couldn't do it. Sorry.  :-\  I deleted it.

The real dance team.

looking at the colors, it looks like a picture of the UGA dance team. Black and Red.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Florida_Owl said

That's good Illinois!

I got cold feet and couldn't do it. Sorry.  :-\  I deleted it.

The real dance team.

looking at the colors, it looks like a picture of the UGA dance team. Black and Red.

Now we are all wondering what you were going to post.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: