Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

prOWLer/SGA "Fowl Owl" campaign - Kimberly Miller

Add topic

Please see more recent post for updated story printed in the Palm Beach Post. Link toe PBP website provided in the post a few below this one.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: prOWLer/SGA "Fowl Owl" campaign - Kimberly Miller

prOWLer/SGA "Fowl Owl" campaign - Kimberly Miller

Kim Miller needs to get a life. Does she honestly get paid to write about crap like this.  I mean  cmon. What, was she doing an undercover investigation in the FAU library and overheard about a possible big time scoop on some girls blog about some girl whining about a sticker getting taken off her car.  And whats even worse is that there is an editor at the Post that actually thinks any of Millers work is worth printing.
Back to the top

roscoeowl said

Kim Miller needs to get a life. Does she honestly get paid to write about crap like this.

Thank you!

she totally reminds me of that "reporter" for the Daily Oklahoman that wrote the "article" about the OSU QB last year that Van Gundy got so fired up about when he said:

"Come after me, i am a man!"

Miller is a joke…….
Back to the top

Jeez, you guys are so f'n sensitive. Do you really think that was a negative story? Other than the few sentences about somebody having a sticker defaced (which is pretty gay anyway), it's just about FAU students being proactive about sticking up for their school. I think the line: "Imagine a Florida State Seminole shirt in Gator country" sums it up pretty well.

What happened to the "there is no negative publicity" mentality? If you want to complain about something, why not look and see how many articles the Sentinel, and to a lesser extent, the Herald have written about FAU recently.

I guess some of you just don't like Kim Miller, that's fine. But don't jump all over an article just because of the name attached to it.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

I just read it over lunch.

The one "incident" mentioned wasnt that big of a deal, and it did talk a lot about how pride is coming to FAU.

Now my question is…

Why is this on the FRONT page of the Post?  ??? ??? ???

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

What am I missing here? I think this is a cool story, shows students have a growing sense of pride.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

I wasnt offended at all with the article, im just annoyed and tired of the lame ass topics Miller prints about FAU.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Jeez, you guys are so f'n sensitive.

you are out of line…

please refrain from directing this type of verbiage my way in the future…thanks.

as far as your comments…she is a paid "reporter" who has made it her calling to throw mud every chance she gets…

thats my stance…
Back to the top

Fledgling said

What am I missing here? I think this is a cool story, shows students have a growing sense of pride.

story is very cool!

miller's obvious ride throught he SPIN Zone is not.
Back to the top

Trust me Im very glad to see FAU spirit growing around campus.  But as Floridaowl said its hard to trust Millers intentions with anything she writes.  Ive never seen her write anything positive about our school.  But who knows maybe she is changing her ways like Ted Hutton did. 
Back to the top
Control functions: