Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hi, im new at this, and cant see that i am chopping my legs off at the knees...

Add topic

Just don't "see" the strategy??

Why not do a promo with a LOWER TICKET PRICE??

FREE T-Shirt With Purchase of Tournament Ticket Online - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

$20, AND $12

*SIGH*
Back to the top

Re: Hi, im new at this, and cant see that i am chopping my legs off at the knees

Florida_Owl said

FREE T-Shirt With Purchase of Tournament Ticket Online - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

$20, AND $12

*SIGH*

What part don't you see?

If you haven't heard by now, Florida Atlantic University will be hosting the 1st Round of the Sun Belt Conference Tournament here at the FAU Arena. The game is scheduled for Wednesday, March 5 at 7 p.m.

Tickets for the first round of the Conference Tournament are $20 for reserved seating and $12 for general admission. Groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets for $9 but must be purchased in advance (ticket prices determined by the conference office). FAU students are FREE with a valid ID. Purchase tickets online at www.fausports.com and receive a FREE T-shirt courtesy of FAU Athletics.

The winner moves on to face Arkansas Little-Rock in the quarterfinals Sunday at 7:30 p.m. in Mobile.

If you are talking about the Sunbelt Conference then I agree…
Back to the top

Re: Hi, im new at this, and cant see that i am chopping my legs off at the knees...

ehh atleast they are allowing students in for free.

I think someone shoudl sit outside and take donations to the school and in return the person gets an owl card…….almost like a season pass for theme parks……maybe then we would have more support……cause $15 and $20 a game adds up quick….esp when the refs are changing the outcome of the games….
Back to the top

Re: Hi, im new at this, and cant see that i am chopping my legs off at the knees...

Florida_Owl said

$20, AND $12

*SIGH*

Well, they are offering a Free shirt with each purchase…

Not surprised as much as I am saddened.

Does the sunbelt realize $20 bucks is what it costs for the bowl game we were just in?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

yah and that free shirt is prob. a BTBIR III shirt that they pass out all over campus!
Back to the top

HOTEL said

If you are talking about the Sunbelt Conference then I agree…

thanks for pointing that out…i didnt notice that, but still think its self defeating…and the conference shouldnt be making a decision on that…it should be left to the discretion of the hosting school…

afterall, the ASUN just absoutely passed us up in one regard, and now have a better television package as a league than we do…

thats a joke!
Back to the top

Good News, we must have already sold out the lower bowl or the folks working the ticket web site screwed up.  Tried to by a pair a reserved seats for me and the Mrs. and only the general admission seats were available.  I'm guessing it's a screwup.
Back to the top

bighooter said

Good News, we must have already sold out the lower bowl or the folks working the ticket web site screwed up.  Tried to by a pair a reserved seats for me and the Mrs. and only the general admission seats were available.  I'm guessing it's a screwup.

its DEFINITLEY a mess up…

although i wish it were not!

they only get tickets as the department releases them to the vendors…when they sell what they have, they will release more…try again tommorow…

Back to the top

Hi, im new at this, and cant see that i am chopping my legs off at the knees...

alright…..starting my own campaign on here…..WEAR BLUE TO THE GAME…….

RED WONT WORK THIS YEAR, SO SHOW UP, BE LOUD, AND WEAR BLUE!!!!**

PLEASE READ FINE PRINT….

**acutally show up, i dont care what you wear but just dont wear fiu stuff, we all know u get a horrible rash from wearing anything with a golden panther on it
Back to the top

Re: Hi, im new at this, and cant see that i am chopping my legs off at the knees

Nunzio42 said

alright…..starting my own campaign on here…..WEAR BLUE TO THE GAME…….

RED WONT WORK THIS YEAR, SO SHOW UP, BE LOUD, AND WEAR BLUE!!!!**

PLEASE READ FINE PRINT….

**acutally show up, i dont care what you wear but just dont wear fiu stuff, we all know u get a horrible rash from wearing anything with a golden panther on it

*** sigh ***
Back to the top
Control functions: