Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

So was it a "T" or not for Rex?

Add topic

I am dead serious with this question…some one please show me in the rule books where it says that a Coach cant lay down in the box…

if they can walk around with no shoes on, then i dont see the "foul" in this…

i DEMAND an official answer! ;D
Back to the top

Re: So was it a "T" or not for Rex?

It was funny when Rex tried to convince the ref that he slipped, he was trying to show the ref the bottom of his shoe.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

It was funny when Rex tried to convince the ref that he slipped, he was trying to show the ref the bottom of his shoe.

yea that's was priceless. :D
Back to the top

So was it a "T" or not for Rex?

I wish someone would have caught that on camera, send that into ESPN I bet that makes the highlight or top plays. Bobby Knight can throw chairs but Rex laying down on the sideline is one the best things I have ever seen a coach do.

Having been here for Sidney Green's entire tenure I could never picture him going nuts and getting T'd up like Rex does. He may be hard on his players but he will always stick up for them and take the focus off of them and put it on him like he did last night

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Daph got these from far away. I missed it.

Back to the top

Great pic  :D

I didn't think it was a T, but then again - I might be a bit bias.

Back to the top

should not have been a t,

balado coached half the game on all fours last night……

Although that was a priceless moment in last nights game….coach just flopping on the floor
Back to the top

what did he do tonight? anyone see or hear from someone at the game tonight…….the webcast said that he stomped his feet?????  i dont see that being that bad…..
Back to the top

He was insane, within the first 5 mins he threw his jacket, he was mad from the start, but he had plenty reason to.
Back to the top
Control functions: