Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Watch Sunday's game Live online

Add topic

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?SPSID=22245&SPID=1817&&DB_OEM_ID=4100

"Type: ONETIME
Catch the action from the 2008 Sun Belt Basketball Tournament only on SBC Extra. See all the action from both the men's and women's tournament for only one low price of 14.95. Don't miss your chance to see all the action from the campus of South Alabama at the Mitchell center in Mobile, AL. ***Note: package does not include the men's championship game which will be airing live on ESPN 2"

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Watch Sunday's game Live online

is it that little pop up window that has the "view" of a personal web computer camera??

if so, ill pass…………
Back to the top

From what I remember last season the quality wasn't the greatest in the world but it was like when you watch the NCAA Tourney on Sportsline just not as good quality. You can make the view full screen and watch. For $15 I figure why not

Back to the top

I ordered the UALR game and it was like a persoanl web camera…and then when you blew it up it got all grainy and "wavy"…they gave me half my money back as a result of the sound going out though, so it only cost $3…lol

Maybe ill try it…dunno yet!
Back to the top

yeah I think it was like that last year too I'm hoping they were maybe able to improve it, even a little bit

Back to the top

Watch Sunday's game Live online

I listened to last years tournament game on my alarm clock, anything else has to be better.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

I listened to last years tournament game on my alarm clock, anything else has to be better.

:D
Back to the top

walty12 said

haha hey theres nothing wrong with that I did that for the Hawaii football game when we used to be 790

Back to the top

i got a hook up for the laptop to wire into my tv......picture will prb suck though
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

i got a hook up for the laptop to wire into my tv……picture will prb suck though

I got that too for tourney time, it's $10 from radio shack. It's not worth it, though because it will be grainy and probably hard to see. We can split it though so at least I don't waste $15 on some crappy feed lol

Back to the top
Control functions: