Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU At the Magic Kingdom

So Im at the Magic Kingdom today, wearing my FAU Gear, (Hat and NO Bowl Blue FAU helmet Shirt) When I get stoped by two guys who ask if were FAU fans. Of course we said yes, and they said well we play for the team. One looked familiar and it turns out it was Nick Paris, and the other was Hanncock. I of course brought up that I was a fan of TEds blog, and remembered Paris's Bourban street Video. He had the decency to blush, and his Girl friend let out a lil chuckle.

I thanked em for a great season, and when we told em we were season Ticket Holders since Day one, They shook our hands and said they really appreciated the support.

Great friendly kids, who obviously havent let the win go to thier heads. Made me proud of the student athletes we have at FAU. I will also be dropping a line to Howard on his blog as well about what a great job these two did representing the program.

Proud to be an OWL fan.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: FAU At the Magic Kingdom

owlfamily said

So Im at the Magic Kingdom today, wearing my FAU Gear, (Hat and NO Bowl Blue FAU helmet Shirt) When I get stoped by two guys who ask if were FAU fans. Of course we said yes, and they said well we play for the team. One looked familiar and it turns out it was Nick Paris, and the other was Hanncock. I of course brought up that I was a fan of TEds blog, and remembered Paris's Bourban street Video. He had the decency to blush, and his Girl friend let out a lil chuckle.

I thanked em for a great season, and when we told em we were season Ticket Holders since Day one, They shook our hands and said they really appreciated the support.

Great friendly kids, who obviously havent let the win go to thier heads. Made me proud of the student athletes we have at FAU. I will also be dropping a line to Howard on his blog as well about what a great job these two did representing the program.

Proud to be an OWL fan.

Great story, Thanks for sharing Owlfamily. I too am glad the win didn't go to their heads. Good to see you are wearing your FAU gear around the Magic Kingdom too, good to show all those people in their UM, UF and FSU gear the Owls fans are everywhere too!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

that's funny because i was at this strip club by the airport getting a lappy and…………Walter Leroy!!!!! out of know where…………
Back to the top

Exit39 said

that's funny because i was at this strip club by the airport getting a lappy and…………Walter Leroy!!!!! out of know where…………

Is that a misprint or did you really meet a guy named Walter Leroy?
Back to the top

isn't that our kicker? I'm still laughing out loud everytime i read that……
Back to the top

FAU At the Magic Kingdom

You mean Warley LeRoy

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

hey maybe thats where LeRoy was during the USF game, cause he sure wasnt at Lockheart
Back to the top

Exit39 said

Exit, you got a lap dance from Warley Leroy?  Sounds like an interesting night.
Back to the top

lol u think?
Back to the top
Control functions: