Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

And his real name is...

Add topic

As I was watching the Sun Belt title game last night the announcers mentioned that Desmond Yates real name is Boogie. Sexys and Rowdys enjoy. I'm looking forward to what you come up with for him next year.
Back to the top

Re: And his real name is...

And his real name is...

sanibel said

As I was watching the Sun Belt title game last night the announcers mentioned that Desmond Yates real name is Boogie. Sexys and Rowdys enjoy. I'm looking forward to what you come up with for him next year.

"Owls Eat Boogie"?

Ewww…on second thought!
Back to the top

Must have been a hell of a game if they got desperate enough to throw that out there.  ::)

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

Must have been a hell of a game if they got desperate enough to throw that out there.  ::)

They spent most of the time doing "bracketology"…i still dont think USA is getting in though!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

They spent most of the time doing "bracketology"…i still dont think USA is getting in though!

I kinda hope USA gets in so the Sun Belt will get more respect.
Back to the top

sanibel said

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

I kinda hope USA gets in so the Sun Belt will get more respect.

i do too…

for some reason i just feel that thier wins arent going to be viewed as strong as some of the other major mid major's wins will be…the SBC is a lower end mid major conference in the overall RPI…

Back to the top

sanibel said

What team does good ol boogie play for? MTSU?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

What team does good ol boogie play for? MTSU?

yep…Blue Raiders…
Back to the top

yah i knew that….infact ted told me right b4 the game….unfortunately i was at the miami heat game……

but the boogie is gettin' picked and flicked next year
Back to the top
Control functions: