Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU GEAR

Add topic

i now that getting ready to start at FAU i been surfing the web looking for FAU gear i can find much like i kinda wanted a big FAU flag or banner to hang up at my home but none can be found i wish FAU pushed its gear a little more but i think that will come with time.
Back to the top

Re: FAU GEAR

owlcountry40 said

i now that getting ready to start at FAU i been surfing the web looking for FAU gear i can find much like i kinda wanted a big FAU flag or banner to hang up at my home but none can be found i wish FAU pushed its gear a little more but i think that will come with time.

There's a store in Boca called Flagcraft. That's where I picked up Nunzio's flag for his bday. You can find it on google I'm sure

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Flagcraft
1020 North Dixie Highway
Boca Raton, FL  33432
(561) 395-4411

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I mentioned this to the bookstore staff last week and they said they've had enough requests for this now to take it seriously. So you could see it in the campus bookstore in the near future.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I mentioned this to the bookstore staff last week and they said they've had enough requests for this now to take it seriously. So you could see it in the campus bookstore in the near future.

and a rediculous pricetag…

*sigh*

im still gong to flagcraft…

does anyone know if they can produce multi colored logo now, or still just the one color version??
Back to the top

FAU GEAR

i was at flagcraft and they had a 3-colored one (blue, red, silver)

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

i was at flagcraft and they had a 3-colored one (blue, red, silver)

awesome…$80ish? right?
Back to the top

what i also mean by this thread is i go on other schools and college fan sites other school have so much cool stuff i do understand we wont have as much out there as lets say FSU but even troy has like jim bags and chairs etc FAU always has a few t-shirts and thats it. Who is in charge of putting out fan gear is it the school or company's like Nike and Adidas. 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

what i also mean by this thread is i go on other schools and college fan sites other school have so much cool stuff i do understand we wont have as much out there as lets say FSU but even troy has like jim bags and chairs etc FAU always has a few t-shirts and thats it. Who is in charge of putting out fan gear is it the school or company's like Nike and Adidas.

You mean GYM bags? lol

FSU has had a football team longer then we've been an actual school lol. We'll get there eventually, give them some time they're learning as they go

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

We had FAU chairs but they didn't sell well. Dexter LaMont in athletics is in charge of licensing.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: