Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Arkansas State Logo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ArkansasStateRedWolves.png        Somewhat retro?..Thought it was going to be somewhat better.

P.S.  See my intro in the open forum if you have no idea who the new guy is haha.
Back to the top

Re: New Arkansas State Logo

Wow, I like that honestly.

they had to change their name huh?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

They had to change it because of the whole Indian thing like Syracuse had to change from the Orangemen to just the Orange because Orangemen wasn't politically correct.

As for the logo I think it looks terrible, looks very amateurish. They could have come up with something better then that IMO

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Yeah only the Seminoles have been granted permission as far as I know.  The tribe has stuck up for them on a few occasions to keep the name.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

The whole thing is weird with teams changing nicknames.Arkansas State has to change their nickname from the Indians but the Washington Redskins can keep theirs? Redskins… because that's not offensive to them in any way lol.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

As for the logo I think it looks terrible…

it looks like a vampire bat…not a Wolfe, IMO…

Lol…

Back to the top

i honestly don't like the name… i like the actual logo, but the name is stupid IMO

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Is it crying?
Back to the top

I think it looks pretty good.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

New Arkansas State Logo

fauowl09 said

i honestly don't like the name… i like the actual logo, but the name is stupid IMO

Apparently, the Red Wolf is an actual species of Wolf that resides across the Ozarks and Texas.  I hear ya i didn't really get the name either until i read that.  BTW my family is from the Boston area..Pats are gonna tear it up next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: