Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WKU in the Tourney

You guys see the buzzer beater from for three to down Drake in OT.  By the way what has happened to Courtney Lee.  Hes been invisible throuout the conf tourney and the first round today. 
Back to the top

Re: WKU in the Tourney

Good for the Belt...
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Good for the Belt…

A South Alabama win will be huge for the Belt.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Florida_Owl said

Good for the Belt…

A South Alabama win will be huge for the Belt.

Agree!
Back to the top

WKU in the Tourney

oh man So Ala is spanked by 17 at the half. 
Back to the top

roscoeowl said

i may get into trouble with some for saying this, but i was never really impressed with USA this season…i think they are a fundamentally solid basketball team, but not terribly skilled…thier fundamentals carried them a long way this year…

overall, i think we are more talented, but do not have the fundamentals down as well…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

roscoeowl said

i may get into trouble with some for saying this, but i was never really impressed with USA this season…i think they are a fundamentally solid basketball team, but not terribly skilled…thier fundamentals carried them a long way this year…

overall, i think we are more talented, but do not have the fundamentals down as well…

One of the guys from ESPN said that "maybe South Alabama was one of those teams that shouldn't have got in to the tourney at all"…and I kind of agree. Yes they had a good year, but they didn't even make it to the Sunbelt title game. I'm happy about WKU though
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

One of the guys from ESPN said that "maybe South Alabama was one of those teams that shouldn't have got in to the tourney at all"…and I kind of agree. Yes they had a good year, but they didn't even make it to the Sunbelt title game. I'm happy about WKU though

Hate to say it, but i agree - if being completely objective…i mean think about who got snubbed…

i mean, i support the Belt, and am glad they got in, but they got whooped…that, on the other hand, is not good exposure…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

roscoeowl said

Why would you get in trouble for saying that? BTW I agree with you.
Back to the top

sanibel said

Why would you get in trouble for saying that? BTW I agree with you.

well, it doesn't go along with the "rah rah" mentality of anything Belt in post season is good…
Back to the top
Control functions: