Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Changes in the post?

Add topic

I went ot the Bank Atlantic on Dixie just south of Glades to withdraw some cash last night and the teller sparked up a conversation with me about FAU Hoops…

said he heard through the grapevine that one of our big men were transfering…

Now, Los is definitely NOT going anywhere…that leaves Sammy, and Royster…

FAUOwls09:

can you confirm anything??
Back to the top

Re: Changes in the post?

"big men" leaving?? is that "big" in size or "big" in value to the team?

i haven't heard of anyone leaving at all…

sure as hell hope it's not brett

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Changes in the post?

I dont know anything nor have I heard anything about this but if its true, I could probably see reasons why Royster would transfer.  I hope nobody transfers though. 
Back to the top

It's definitely not Sammy, unless he leaves the team because of lack of playing time, transferring would make no sense because he has to sit out a full year and I don't think he's going to do that again

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

that would def not be good for the team……i would hate to see any of them leave……if it is someone "big" as in someone that is a big player, think it could be snoop?  I mean he should have been starting all year (or atleast the 2nd half), but yet Rex still sat him…….I hope not

adn we should also remeber this is coming from a bank teller……..last time i checked they were just good for cashing my checks every other week (no offense to anyone that is in the banking buiz)
Back to the top

Monroe, Graham, Nowji are all seniors, so it doesn't make sense for them to leave…
It wouldn't make sense for Sammy Hernandez to transfer again…

maybe it's someone like James Staten… whoever that is

or maybe the bank teller got mixed up and meant someone big is transferring in…
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Monroe, Graham, Nowji are all seniors, so it doesn't make sense for them to leave…

That would be Sutton.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

owlcountry said

That would be Sutton.

That would suck big time if it's true.

Back to the top

owlcountry said

here's what he said:

"i heard one of ya'lls big men is transfering out…"

he said he didnt know his name…

i did mention Sutton coming in, etc so he definitely was not refering to a transfer in…

the guy apperantly knows someone who is friends with some of the players…at least that is what he claimed…

its all "talk" obviously, and i didnt mean to open a can of worms (and certainly not start rumor), but thought IF it had any merit 09 might have heard something about it…

i do know that Brett was unhappy during a portion of the season early on due to minutes, and that there was talk of transfering thrown out…this was mentioned by Avery Holley during a conversation…but that was probably in haste and frustration, etc on Brett's part at that point in time…

Bottom line, both of them need to get better…Sammy has not played to his potential at all, and Brett must get stronger…

one can see that with the influx of talent we have coming in at the 2 and 3 spots now that our post weakness is GLARING - minus Los at the 4 spot…we have no true 5 man - although Sutton will help that alot…

Anyway, again i wasnt trying to start a rumor…just wanted to ask that question…
Back to the top

lol, funny but could it be rex?  lol none of us though of that one and do u think he would be taking someone to Mercer?
Back to the top
Control functions: