Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Baseball game update

Add topic

from FAUSports.com

"Saturday's game two of Florida Atlantic's three-game series with Middle Tennessee State has been postponed due to heavy rain passing through South Florida. The two teams will pick up the game where it was left off Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. FAU was leading 11-0 and still batting in the bottom of the third inning when play was halted . The teams will then play the scheduled third game of the series approximately 30 minutes after the first game ends. "

If you don't celebrate easter like me, hope to see some of you guys out there, at least for the 2nd game. Come and check out Mike McKenna he's in RF wearing # 25

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Baseball game update

text me with updates!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Owls with postponed game 13-6

AND

Owls win Game 3 10-7 = FAU Sweeps MTSU to improve to 16-6 (6-1 SBC)

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

How SWEEP it is..........

Not a lot of people out there for the game today. Wasn't looking good early on as MTSU had a 1-0 lead after the 1st inning. it was 3-0 MTSU in the 3rd inning when "Mighty" Mike McKenna came up with no one on and put another ball over the wall in LF to cut the lead to 3-1 (HR # 13 and RBI # 43 on the season) MTSU. Fast Forward to the bottom of the 6th inning. MTSU has a 7-3 lead and FAU just couldn't seem to get any kind of rally going.

Runners on 1st and 2nd, 3-0 pitch to Nick Arata and he crushes it, puts just under the scoreboard in RF. 7-6 MTSU. That's when the flood gates opened literally lol. A hard hit ball to 2B is bobbled and he can't field it cleanly, runner advances to 3rd, he throws the ball to 1B it gets past the first basemen rolls to the wall, tying run scores. 2 Errors and 2 pitchers later FAU ends the bottom of the 6th inning with a 10-7 lead. Top of the 7th 2 men on 1 out for MTSU, game gets delayed due to inclement weather and lightning in the area.

Since it is POURING here and I'm sure MTSU just wants to get the hell out of town they called the game because of rain. It's an official game, FAU wins and sweeps Middle Tennessee State.

Mike McKenna had a MONSTER series collecting 4 HR's and 10 RBI's in the rain filled 3 game series

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Big Series Next Friday

A mid-week off before the FAU Owls go on the road for a huge SunBelt Conference Series against the ULM Warhawks, they are 8-1 in conference play

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

Baseball game update

Troy swept WKU to go 5-1 in conference (16-7 overall).
Back to the top

Monroe is not 8-1 in conference, they are 7-2.  And the played the less tier teams of the 'Belt so far (NO, WKU, ASU).

Troy doesn't scare me.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: