Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Up in Charlotte for the Sweet 16

Add topic

Well im up here in charlotte with my old man for the UTenn louisville game.  Been hanging around the hotel sporting the FAU visor of course, been getting alot of questions about the football team this year.  Even had a few knowledgeable UNC fans complimenting our bball recruiting this year. 
Back to the top

Re: Up in Charlotte for the Sweet 16

roscoeowl said

Even had a few knowledgeable UNC fans complimenting our bball recruiting this year.

Nice…we are looking pretty good a s a whole!
Back to the top

yea, UNC fans watch over FAU bball….we all know why, RW (ROY)+ RW (REX)=friends for life. I'm sure they talk all the time!

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

UT = :(

UL shut down Lofton…….
Back to the top

SEC= :(

Overrated once again.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

SEC= :(

Overrated once again.

yeah, UT was definitely not worth the raking they achieved…im from Kingsport, so was pulling for them….
Back to the top

Ughhh.  Well, ugly and rough game last night for the Volz.  My dad was so pissed after last night he gave away 3 of our 3rd row seats for saturdays game, luckily i snagged two for a buddy and myself before he gave them all away for free.  Anyways looks like ill have to go watch UNC and Louiseville tomorrow, guess it could be worse.

Hey Walty are you a SEC hater or what. Yeah i gotta admit the SEC was overated this year but cmon the SEC owns the last two bball national championships.

Talk to you guys later. 
Back to the top

roscoeowl said

Hey Walty are you a SEC hater or what. Yeah i gotta admit the SEC was overated this year but cmon the SEC owns the last two bball national championships.

Not a hater, just pointing out that "the greatest conference in sports" didn't get a single team to the Elite 8.  I just think the SEC is overhyped thats all.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Up in Charlotte for the Sweet 16

Last 2 champions in Basketball Last 2 champs in football and a possible Florida Ole Miss NIT championship that's not to bad ;D
Back to the top

Yeah, can't see SEC being an overrated conference. 

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: