Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Late signing period begins tommorow...

Add topic

Thought this was a little bit away, but lo and behold here it is…

Get the fax machine ready!

We are expecting RJ Hall…

(dont care about the rumor floating about)

Hopefully nothing from Riley, and they wait until after the period is over to sign him in the fall (for 2009 - 2010)

BUT:

Wonder if Rex has some "surprises" for us in the next couple of days?? :)

We shall soon find out!

6-10 300LB big man would be nice…ok, maybe a stretch, but still would be nice…

Back to the top

Re: Late signing period begins tommorow...

6-10, stretch...was that a poor attempt at a joke?
Back to the top

You probably can never get enough BIGS, but on paper we are fine at the 5 where we need to get some help THIS YEAR is at the 4 specifically (lose 'Los) and the 2 and 3 generally.

I think (no, pray) that Pena is our future 3 beginning this year, but can't find a guranteed D-1 player for backup (Perkins, Highley, can you hear me???).

If Riley comes on board next year, and they hype is 80% correct, the weakness at the 2 may also be solved in 2009-10, but who backs up Paul this year, and will Paul end up providing not just the talent, but the senior leadership this group so desperately needs??  (Hughley, can you hear me???).  I don;t count Shine out of this picture as a swing guard, and Hughley shouldn't either.

We seem to potentially be ass deep to a 10 foot indian at Point with 'Derro, Hall, Shine, and even maybe Holley, with 2 freshmen, a junior and a senior in the group, nice mix.

Hopefully coach (as Bush did with Putin) has looked into Perkins and Hughleys eyes and saw their souls, with the result being that we canchase down help at the 4 and shore up the 5 even moreso.
Back to the top

that would be a nice sign, but i strongly believe that Paul will be a senior leader.....and a good one at that...
Back to the top

Late signing period begins tommorow...

sanibel said

6-10, stretch…was that a poor attempt at a joke?

HAHA!! ;D :D

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

you want a surprise....ok, stay tuned....

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Thought this was a little bit away, but lo and behold here it is…

Get the fax machine ready!

We are expecting RJ Hall…

I found this video of RJ Hall highlights… not sure if it's been posted here before or not

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1231030496&channel=1215674518
Back to the top

great jumper.
Back to the top

NewOwlOldBBFan said

You probably can never get enough BIGS, but on paper we are fine at the 5 where we need to get some help THIS YEAR is at the 4 specifically (lose 'Los) and the 2 and 3 generally.

I think (no, pray) that Pena is our future 3 beginning this year, but can't find a guranteed D-1 player for backup (Perkins, Highley, can you hear me???).

If Riley comes on board next year, and they hype is 80% correct, the weakness at the 2 may also be solved in 2009-10, but who backs up Paul this year, and will Paul end up providing not just the talent, but the senior leadership this group so desperately needs??  (Hughley, can you hear me???).  I don;t count Shine out of this picture as a swing guard, and Hughley shouldn't either.

We seem to potentially be ass deep to a 10 foot indian at Point with 'Derro, Hall, Shine, and even maybe Holley, with 2 freshmen, a junior and a senior in the group, nice mix.

Hopefully coach (as Bush did with Putin) has looked into Perkins and Hughleys eyes and saw their souls, with the result being that we canchase down help at the 4 and shore up the 5 even moreso.

great post…and i agree with you on the bold whole heartedly!
Back to the top

3:53PM…

Nothing reported by sports infomation as of yet…

Looks like day one may go down with nothing :-\
Back to the top
Control functions: