Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU to play against Texas again in 2010

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: FAU to play against Texas again in 2010

I wonder how much the buy out is…….would love to see that hit the news

TEXAS BUYS OUT OF CONTRACT WITH FAU
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

I wonder how much the buy out is…….would love to see that hit the news

TEXAS BUYS OUT OF CONTRACT WITH FAU

if we beat them, or even make it close, rest assured they will! ;D
Back to the top

If we beat Texas, no team west of the Mississippi will want to play us.  You can bet on that!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

I wish we start scheduling some big east schools like UCONN, Pitt, Syracuse. It's still in the 70's/80's in September up here, weather isn't a factor. They would be solid BCS schools are a great shot to win plus our name would get around their circles as a potential member.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

I wish we start scheduling some big east schools like UCONN, Pitt, Syracuse. It's still in the 70's/80's in September up here, weather isn't a factor. They would be solid BCS schools are a great shot to win plus our name would get around their circles as a potential member.

Coach S was asked about this very thing and he said "your thinking is right, just premature."

If not now, when? Our 2010+ schedules need to have plenty of "names" on them. LSU, WVU, Penn State, Rutgers… all those would be great, even if we only played them as a one game shot away.
Back to the top

FAU to play against Texas again in 2010

Good luck… LSU's football schedule is full up to 2012, according to a good friend of mine who is in upper level management over there.

I am sure most "big time" programs are in the same boat and are planning 5-10 years ahead.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

You see teams scheduling games already for the 2018-2019 season.
Back to the top

Why do we need to play teams like LSU?  Teams like Hawaii and Boise State dont play teams of that calibur and I would love for FAU to receive half the recognition both those programs received over the last few years.  Is money the only reason?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Play some mid-range Big East schools, beat them, and let our name be known by the conference when it comes time to add new members.  I'm sure they'd love another Florida school, giving each big east team a chance for one florida trip each year.
Back to the top
Control functions: