Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The OFFICIAL FAU Merchandise Thread

Add topic

so… i was at Champs Sports in the Boca Town Center Mall today… Champs always has those cool Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off college t-shirt tables… they had UM, UF, FSU, UCF, FIU, USF, ND, Michigan, Ohio State, UNC, Duke… the list goes on… the only variety of t-shirts missing? the school RIGHT ACROSS the street

i thought maybe we can keep this thread for people to share where they have seen FAU merchandise throughout Palm Beach and Broward county area… i know there is the book store and the new "Owl Spirt Shoppe" on campus, but anything out in the public sphere?

i haven't found anything!  please share

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: The OFFICIAL FAU Merchandise Thread

The used to carry them, and they didnt move is waht i was tolod…simple supply and demand…

we need to grow our fan base…and last weekend was a huge step…i know for sure friends of mine tried to buy merchandise and could nto find it…timing is everything!
Back to the top

fauowl09 said

so… i was at Champs Sports in the Boca Town Center Mall today… Champs always has those cool Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off college t-shirt tables… they had UM, UF, FSU, UCF, FIU, USF, ND, Michigan, Ohio State, UNC, Duke… the list goes on… the only variety of t-shirts missing? the school RIGHT ACROSS the street

I was there about a month ago and they had two different kinds of FAU shirts.

They don't stock a LOT of them, like they would with UF shirts, but they do stock them.

Remember that you went there right after a big FAU game… they very likely sold out their stock before the USF game. I heard even the FAU bookstore was running very low after the game…

Back to the top

Trying to find any FAU stuff outside of campus and 1-2 items else where or via the web is horrible.  >:(

I asked Dexter Lamont, who is suppose to be in charge of this (I think) about getting a new FAU flag because the one (old logo) we used last year was stolen last football season. His answer was, why don't you browse the list of officals vendors to get a flag. Well … the only problem with that is you have to buy in bulk if you do choose to go this route.

To me it has been very annoying to find cool FAU garb, since you can get any kind of UM, UF, or FSU thing you want.

BTW - you can still get the old school flags at Flagcraft in Boca, and they have other flags there too, but they are not as big and they hang differently.

I'm just keeping my eyes out for some other things to be able to get for myself, family, house etc …  :)

Back to the top

Always ask the manager of any store (even Wal-Mart) for FAU gear. I explained to a Royal Palm Beach K mart manager recently that FAU was the local I-A college and he agreed.

Even if they do not carry FAU gear, a good manager will note - at least mentally - that there is a demand.

Talk it up people.
Back to the top

On the web, this site has a relatively decent selection of FAU hats:

www.lids.com

Back to the top

Back to the top

GrayOwl, you weren't kidding. This is the single best collection of FAU caps I've seen anywhere. Thanks!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

If you find yourself in the North end of Palm Beach County, the Champs at the Gardens Mall has pretty much bumped the FSU gear out of the way for a bunch of FAU shirts…Not to mention that they are 2 for $20. They even have some sweet hats there too. Just FYI.
Back to the top

The OFFICIAL FAU Merchandise Thread

fauowl09 said

i thought maybe we can keep this thread for people to share where they have seen FAU merchandise throughout Palm Beach and Broward county area… i know there is the book store and the new "Owl Spirt Shoppe" on campus, but anything out in the public sphere?

i haven't found anything!  please share

Don't you get enough free stuff?
Back to the top
Control functions: