Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 Depth Chart

Here is the latest depth chart as of August 17, 2008

OFFENSE 
[table]
[tr][td]
Left Tackle
[/td][td]
Left Guard
[/td][td]
Center
[/td][td]
Right Gurad
[/td][td]
Right Tackle
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]65 Jackson, B.[/td][td]  72 Matlock D.[/td][td]  68 Paris, N.[/td][td]  73 Miller, K.[/td][td]  71 Rizzo, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]70 Williams, L.[/td][td]  76 Wischnefski, R.[/td][td]  53 McRoy, S.[/td][td]  74 Spitale C.[/td][td]  57 Henderson, V.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr][td]
Wide Receiver
[/td][td]
  Running Back
[/td][td]
  Quarterback
[/td][td]
  Fullback
[/td][td]
  Wide Receiver
[/td][td]
  Tight End
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]16 Gent, C.[/td][td]  20 Pierre, C.[/td][td]  11 Smith, R.[/td][td]  46 Rose, W.[/td][td]  7 Bonner, C.[/td][td]  87 Grant, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]17 Wilkes, C[/td][td]  32 Edgecomb, D.[/td][td]  12 Van Camp, J.[/td][td]  31 Morris, A.[/td][td]  80 Jean, L.[/td][td]  81 Housler, R[/td][/tr]
[/table]

DEFENSE 
[table]
[tr][td]
Left Def. End
[/td][td]
    Left Def. Tackle
[/td][td]
    Right Def. Tackle
[/td][td]
    Right Def. End
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]94 Council, J[/td][td]    92 Jackson, J.[/td][td]    95 Savidge, J.[/td][td]    98 St. Clair, R[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]75 Johnson. J[/td][td]    96 Skop, D.[/td][td]    58 Cox, D.[/td][td]    54 Hancock, M.[/td][/tr]

[/table]

[table]
[tr][td]
Sam Lineback
[/td][td]
    Mike Linebacker
[/td][td]
    Will Linebacker
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]49 Clark, A.[/td][td]    56 Joseph, F.[/td][td]    50 Allen, G.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]44 Czepiga, T.[/td][td]    45 Lockley, M.[/td][td]    47 Bradwell, E.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr][td]
Cornerback
[/td][td]
    Strong Safety
[/td][td]
    Free Safety
[/td][td]
    Cornerback
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]26 Small, C.[/td][td]     3 Joseph, G.[/td][td]     4 Brantley, C.[/td][td]     5 Polo, T.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] 9 Hill, T.[/td][td]    38 Alexander, E.[/td][td]    37 Jensen, A.[/td][td]    21 McIntosh, E.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Back to the top

Re: Depth Chart

Good work Bytor. Looks like we are fielding our biggest offensive line yet. I hope to never read about our undersized line again.

Jarvis Manley got BJ's number? Keep it in the family.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Good work Bytor. Looks like we are fielding our biggest offensive line yet. I hope to never read about our undersized line again.

Jarvis Manley got BJ's number? Keep it in the family.

Thanks!

I have not been keeping up with a lot of stuff lately, reason being, I have been working very hard on the new site and I am hoping to find a balance between everything in the next couple of weeks to get back on top of things.  It was great to see the guys in action again and the first things I did notice - how much bigger we are getting.

Back to the top

Bytor said

"…and the first things I did notice - how much bigger we are getting."

Agree, it was VERY evident saturday size has increased…especially on the OL…
Back to the top

Carl Fick was moved from QB to TE?

I noticed he hasn't been throwing passes for the past two weeks…
Back to the top

2008 Depth Chart

Bytor said

Here is the latest depth chart so far for the spring:

Some of the players are not listed because of injuries or other reasons and ONLY reflects the spring line-up.

OFFENSE
[table]
[tr][td]
LOT
[/td][td]
LOG
[/td][td]
OC
[/td][td]
ROG
[/td][td]
ROT
[/td][td]
TE
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]65 Jackson, B.[/td][td]76 Wischenfski, R.[/td][td]68 Paris, N.[/td][td]73 Miller, K.[/td][td]71 Rizzo, J.[/td][td]88 Harmon, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]70 Williams, L.[/td][td]79 McDonald, J.[/td][td]53 McRoy, S.[/td][td]74 Spitale C.[/td][td]57 Henderson, V.[/td][td]81 Housler, R.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]52 Newbold, C.[/td][td]82 Wertepny, E.[/td][td]59 Amos, M.[/td][td]63 White, C.[/td][td]64 Karrick, M.[/td][td]87 Grant, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]66 Lena, C.[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]42 Williams, D.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td] [td][/td][td]19 Fick, C.[/td][/tr]

[/table]

[table]
[tr][td]
X
[/td][td]
HB
[/td][td]
QB
[/td][td]
FB
[/td][td]
Z
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]16 Gent, C.[/td][td]20 Pierre, C.[/td][td]11 Smith, R.[/td][td]46 Rose, W.[/td][td]7 Bonner, C.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]80 Jean, L.[/td][td]32 Edgecomb, D.[/td][td]12 Van Camp, J.[/td][td]31 Morris, A.[/td][td]84 Johnson, C.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]17 Wilkes, C.[/td][td]25 Blanchard, J.[/td][td]14 Nolin, R.[/td][td]36 Muniz, D.[/td][td]83 Rivera, W.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]18 Pecorella, A.[/td][td]2 Rolle, A.[/td][td][/td][td]30 Tassef, B.[/td][td]13 Glover, G.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]48 Dennis, D.[/td][td]8 Manley, J.[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td] [td]15 Zeeb, B.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]29 Beauzil, A.[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]86 McLean, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td] [td]6 McCutcheon, A.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

DEFENSE
[table]
[tr][td]
LDE
[/td][td]
LDT
[/td][td]
RDT
[/td][td]
RDE
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]54 Hancock, M.[/td][td]92 Jackson, J.[/td][td]95 Savidge, J.[/td][td]94 Coucil, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]89 Cyrille, K.[/td][td]96 Skop, D.[/td][td]Cox, D.*[/td][td]75 Johnson, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]58 Cox, D.*[/td][td]93 Givens, J.[/td][td]75 Johnson, A.*[/td][td]75 Johnsoan, A.*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]57 Duane, T.[/td][td]67 Long, V.[/td][td]60 Boisrond, P.[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]69 Kfir, D. [/td] [td][/td][/tr]

[/table]

[table]
[tr][td]
S
[/td][td]
M
[/td][td]
W
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]49 Clark, A.[/td][td]56 Joseph, F.[/td][td]50 Allen, G.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]39 Eugene, M.[/td][td]45 Lockley, M.[/td][td]47 Bradwell, E.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]44 Czepiga, T.[/td][td]61 Rush, K.[/td][td]77 McClover, J.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]57 Taylor, R.[/td][td]63 Soto, M.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr][td]
C
[/td][td]
$
[/td][td]
F
[/td][td]
Q
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]26 Small, C.[/td][td]3 Joseph, G.[/td][td]37 Jensen, A.[/td][td]5 Polo, T.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]21 McIntosh, E.[/td][td]23 Haynes, J.[/td][td]38 Alexander, E.[/td][td]9 Hill, T.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]33 Thomas, D.[/td][td]33 Bazile, J.[/td][td]27 Robinson, J.[/td][td]35 Cross, C.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]19 Nasiff, S.[/td][td]59 Rivers, R.[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[/table]

Nice we have a $ position this year.  That's money! (kidding)  :P :P

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

This team is going to be damn good in 2008.

Hopefully they'll shock the world in Austin, TX.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Carl Fick was moved from QB to TE?

I noticed he hasn't been throwing passes for the past two weeks…

Yep…and there is a "preferred walk on" as the third string…from Boca Raton…he was in the mix Saturday…
Back to the top

One thing that jumps out to me is DEPTH. We are deeper than we have ever been and that is very important when playing top-level non-conference opponents. Hopefully that depth will allow us to play strong for four quarters as opposed to only one half.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

One thing that jumps out to me is DEPTH. We are deeper than we have ever been and that is very important when playing top-level non-conference opponents. Hopefully that depth will allow us to play strong for four quarters as opposed to only one half.

Yeah, we really need the depth to maintain consistency. The bigger name teams, even if we could compete with them in the first half, definitely could overcome us in the second because all our guys (especially defense) got tired and the falloff from the starters to the backups was extensive. I'm pleased with the depth chart as it looks now but you never know what will happen in terms of injuries. Fortunately, Texas and Michigan State are early enough in the season that the guys should be healthy.
Back to the top
Control functions: