Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

stinson?

does anyone know if he'll be playing in the fall or will be redshirting?
Back to the top

Re: stinson?

Exit39 said

I heard redshirting. With the success of Pierre, Edgecomb, Rose and now the new threat of Alfred Morris, they've got plenty of guys to run the ball.

I've heard that either Yourhighness Morgan or Alex Pattee may get some time in the Fall, though. But again, it's speculation at this point and the lines seem to be doing okay so far. Can't say what will happen with injuries… which is why the second string people are getting the most attention in Spring practices.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Exit39 said

I heard redshirting. With the success of Pierre, Edgecomb, Rose and now the new threat of Alfred Morris, they've got plenty of guys to run the ball.

I've heard that either Yourhighness Morgan or Alex Pattee may get some time in the Fall, though. But again, it's speculation at this point and the lines seem to be doing okay so far. Can't say what will happen with injuries… which is why the second string people are getting the most attention in Spring practices.

He is still trying to work out his academics as well…
Back to the top

stinson?

stinson is starting to seem like FAU's version of the white rhino, meaning that every body has heard of him but no one have seen him (on the field that is).
Back to the top
Control functions: