Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Online petition in support of Mike Balado

Add topic

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mike-balado-for-fau/index.html

feel free to read it and sign it if you support Mike Balado for our next head coach… this petition is sponsored by the groups formerly known as the Rowdy Rex's and Sexy Rexies

PLEASE:
  1. no anonymous signatures - just put your first name if you prefer to leave out your last name
  2. no messing around - this is a serious push for Mike Balado… if you don't support him, don't sign it, but don't vandalize our petition please

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: Online petition in support of Mike Balado

I'm on board
Back to the top

Online petition in support of Mike Balado

how do we make sure Angelos gets the petition?
Back to the top

if we have enough signatures we can email him. I'm not to sure it will do any good but it will show him at least we care who we want as our choice.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

gradschoolowl said

how do we make sure Angelos gets the petition?

don't worry… i will personally make sure craig angelos receives this petition

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

OWL09,

I LOVE the banner! and better yet I LOVE the petition. That is a great idea…I will not sign the petition, but I spoke to Coach Balado and he knows that I support him and I also spoke to Craig about Coach Balado. I hope it works out for not only Coach B but also FAU!

man… just looking at that banner, it upsets me. I feel hurt by what Rex did, but at the same time I will not forget what he did for this program. However, I know Coach Balado will be faithful to the Owls and stick around for a very long time!!!

WE WANT MIKE! WE WANT MIKE!

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

OWL09,

I LOVE the banner! and better yet I LOVE the petition. That is a great idea…I will not sign the petition, but I spoke to Coach Balado and he knows that I support him and I also spoke to Craig about Coach Balado. I hope it works out for not only Coach B but also FAU!

man… just looking at that banner, it upsets me. I feel hurt by what Rex did, but at the same time I will not forget what he did for this program. However, I know Coach Balado will be faithful to the Owls and stick around for a very long time!!!

WE WANT MIKE! WE WANT MIKE!

If you love the petition and the banner, why can't you sign? I'm assuming you work for FAU but you can put your first name, you dont need a last name. Your email address isn't displayed either

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

signed
Back to the top

!

my owl is way better than yours, phil

<==== see!

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

yes it is mike, lol
Back to the top